Happy Birthday Periyar

Telugodura456

16 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

I read abt this person & I had huge respect for him that he fought against some upper caste brutality & discrimination. He fought against many prejudices it seems

but I lost my respect to him the day he held a rally abusing lord rama with chappal garland around lord rama’s idols ! 

He can vent his anger against some upper caste hindus but abusing hindu idols like this publicly in a rally is disgusting !

ur age uncle?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he's an atheist, duh!

this is what atheists used to do in those times. He doesn't have to respect lord Rama.

world changed now, and people are snowflakes, plus religion's power is vastly reduced.. so kaalam tho paatu atheists kooda change ayyi (since there are too many racists in atheist movement now), religion ni insult cheyyatam useless ani decide ayyi gammuna unnaru.

what he did was par for the course in his time. Inka worse ga kottukunnaru paatha kaalam lo.

Did he have respect on other religions antav, so he should be respected lol, dumbfcuk

Hindutva movement lo atheists lantha fake pakodis. ippudu antha g mooskoni unnaru for the larger cause of Hindu cultural renaissance anta. lol.

atheists don't have to respect lord Ram or Allah or any god. They are atheists. Turkey lo Ataturk regime lo, emem chesaaro saduvuko, before you demand atheists in India to speak against Allah. lol.

4 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Did he have respect on other religions antav, so he should be respected lol, dumbfcuk

I dont care about him. you can respect him or not, makes no difference to me.

I just want you to realize that atheists (not fake hindutva cultural warrior type atheists) give a rat's ass about god. any god.

his act may have been more symbolic. and it seems to have had the reqd effect with conservative losers still talking about this revolutionary act 100yrs later. lol.

he didn't even have to kill large swathes people like your ilk do, to achieve this notoriety. keep losing your sh1t.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Hindutva movement lo atheists lantha fake pakodis. ippudu antha g mooskoni unnaru for the larger cause of Hindu cultural renaissance anta. lol.

atheists don't have to respect lord Ram or Allah or any god. They are atheists. Turkey lo Ataturk regime lo, emem chesaaro saduvuko, before you demand atheists in India to speak against Allah. lol.

indiaa gurinch duguthey turkey enti lol

religious people like to think they are special. and their beliefs sacred.

sorrrry folks. atheists toned down only because religious structures no longer hold the kind of power they used to. Not because your beliefs are special.

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

periyar cheppulu dnda vesinapudu u seen it?

its immaterial now. those aspects of his ideology have already been settled, largely politically. bringing them up now, because you don't have anything to say about his social justice agenda is just silly.

even periyar supporters don't wear atheism on their sleeves now. very few attack religion these days. Its not politically useful to do it anymore.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its immaterial now. those aspects of his ideology have already been settled, largely politically. bringing them up now, because you don't have anything to say about his social justice agenda is just silly.

even periyar supporters don't wear atheism on their sleeves now. very few attack religion these days. Its not politically useful to do it anymore.

lol

i was aasking him bcoz  i thought he is young guy did not know that he is in 50s

periyar cheppulu dnda vesinapudu u seen it?

nee kanti tho chustheyney, chevitho vinteney nammuthava haha

independent news articles chadivey alavaatu lenatlu vundhi uncle neeku, enthaasepu kula gajji media like ABN, Eenadu, TV 5 etc,. chudatam kaadhu PK.gif

Jan 25 1971 lo The Hindu publish chesindhi ee rally gurunchi even CM karunanidhi acknowledged the things happened in the rally 

Source :

www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/lord-ram-ev-ramasamy-periyar-and-rajinikanth-what-happened-in-salem-in-1971/article30618177.ece/amp/

• Upvote 1