Texas doctor fired for using leftover Covid-19 vaccine.. to too many individuals with 'Indian' sounding names."

Spartan

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Nuvvu velli king laaga ancestral place lo bathakatam chetha Kaaka ikkada chinchukuntunnav.

Daaniki nannem cheyyamantunnav. Lol

rey narsi krishna lanka station maya lo nunchi ra. I am saying if you develop your places and have all the material comforts you dont need to come to other countries to live as immigrants in such a mass way. i also said there will be few who will migrate nevrtheless. Where did i say you should be forced to live where you are born.

One more time fail.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

terrotirial endhira narsi. Did i say prevent immigrants to india ? burra mokal lo vuntadhi. I have never seen a dumb fellow with your level of confidence ra narsi - they tend to be a little humble. this forum allows you that. every other place you are banned.

Lol. Mari king laaga bathuku velli machilipatnam lo. Lower caste people meedha petthanam chelayistha, high quality person ani self certification tho. Lol

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey narsi krishna lanka station maya lo nunchi ra. I am saying if you develop your places and have all the material comforts you dont need to come to other countries to live as immigrants in such a mass way. i also said there will be few who will migrate nevrtheless. Where did i say you should be forced to live where you are born.

One more time fail.

Im just asking you to put your money where your mouth is ra yedhava. Oorike sollu cheppatam aapi aa pani lo undu 

Next time nenu machilipatnam station lo digithey adhi Mumbai station laaga kanipinchaali.

Appudu kooda nenu ticket lekunda nay travel chesta. Lol

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Lol. Mari king laaga bathuku velli machilipatnam lo. Lower caste people meedha petthanam chelayistha, high quality person ani self certification tho. Lol

"lol lol lol" starting wil a lol ending with a lol - malla middle lo lol. which means "i am insecure and i feel dumb and i lack comprehesion but let me give some superior lol".

Move avvalsina avasaram vundadhi develop aithe = stay where you are in this bjp blow jobber nazi scum called narsi.

Im just asking you to put your money where your mouth is ra yedhava. Oorike sollu cheppatam aapi aa pani lo undu 

Next time nenu machilipatnam station lo digithey adhi Mumbai station laaga kanipinchaali.

Appudu kooda nenu ticket lekunda nay travel chesta. Lol

Nenu cheppedhe neeku ardham kaadhura nazi scum. ganthu lu ekunda ika kurso.

Nenu cheppedhe neeku ardham kaadhura nazi scum. ganthu lu ekunda ika kurso.

Our ancestral place ni develop cheskovaali ani cheppey vaadu pakkanodini Nazi scum antunnadu 

If you were truly posting from your ancestral place, oppukovachu. 

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"lol lol lol" starting wil a lol ending with a lol - malla middle lo lol. which means "i am insecure and i feel dumb and i lack comprehesion but let me give some superior lol".

Move avvalsina avasaram vundadhi develop aithe = stay where you are in this bjp blow jobber nazi scum called narsi.

Lol. Em chepthunnavo.

So verey vaallu develop chestey nuvvu velli king laaga bathukutaanu antunnav 

Anthe na.. nee bathukki siggu anedhi undha ledha. Lol

Our ancestral place ni develop cheskovaali ani cheppey vaadu pakkanodini Nazi scum antunnadu 

If you were truly posting from your ancestral place, oppukovachu. 

i am not the only one who live in my ancestral place ra bjp bhakth. Yes i can and i do develop my ancestral place by arguing for its sepration from india. that single act will do more than sitting there and voting for bjp like you.

Why do i post here if i am not interested in my ancestral place.

Neekendhukura narsi - chennai veedhullo prostitude gaadivi. you are a free loader on society and fittings a bjp bhakth.

i am not the only one who live in my ancestral place ra bjp bhakth. Yes i can and i do develop my ancestral place by arguing for its sepration from india. that single act will do more than sitting there and voting for bjp like you.

Why do i post here if i am not interested in my ancestral place.

Neekendhukura narsi - chennai veedhullo prostitude gaadivi. you are a free loader on society and fittings a bjp bhakth.

Separation from India will develop your ancestral place aa?? Vammo.

You are posting here because you have no friends and you are a moron no one will listen to. I know because that's the reason I post here. Lol.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Sambandham lekunda edho vaagutha undu when you are challenged. Lol

Separation from India will develop your ancestral place aa?? Vammo.

You are posting here because you have no friends and you are a moron no one will listen to. I know because that's the reason I post here. Lol.

Yes it will develop.

Now fck off.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes it will develop.

Now fck off.

It will develop, just As all things will. 

You or anyone else can't act as saviour sitting in the US.

Come to machilipatnam or just stop posting ethnonationalist sh1t

Places develop avuthe janalaki migrate avvaru anedhi common reality. Do you see gulf emiratis or japanese or australians migrating to usa. You dont. Mee places develop chesukunte migration baadha andharai vundadhu ante ee mental narsi gaadu

Nuvvu india ki vellipo anta.

Tamil natioanlism ni asahyinchu kunevadivi  bjp ni support chese vaadivi tamilanadu lo endhukunnavra nazi scum..

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

It will develop, just As all things will. 

You or anyone else can't act as saviour sitting in the US.

Come to machilipatnam or just stop posting ethnonationalist sh1t

nazi scum