#Shameonyousaudigovt , let's see how db liberandus react

NiranjanGaaru

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Periyar hypocrite ? there is no one who is more honest than periyar. Rey he is the only who talked about agricutlural castes and their future raa. Even ambedkar was about dalits and congRSS is all about brahmins.

Who cares about Periyar or Ambedkar? 

This is 2021.

28 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Most of the up jharkand and bangkadeshis ani akada mullas antha recruit cheskoni anni provide chestharu adhartho saha. One generation anghey tarvtha valla kids malayalam nerchukuntaru and people cant even know they are bangladeshis.  Edhi nenu 2008 kerala india lo unapude undhi epudu double iyyi untadhi

Good to know

42 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

inkonni years lo RSS fellows will use periyars face and say something against islam. Most of these rss fellows  esp @Ryzen_renoir are just manipulative liars. Once you figure out they are comical as well.

Thank you sirji for making me rss leader $^^E

@NiranjanGaaru pleae assign me a shaka post 

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

It's not against religion, but against deadly political sanghi ideology. 

Hindus mooskoni navvukoni pothaara? Lol.

Oka saari anti hindu post vey velli twitter lo. Telusthundi. Nee time baaleka pothe you will doxxed. Nuvvu Mari sunnithamaina manushulu anukunnava hindu supremacists?

twitter facebook social media lo cheisnavi paid ayiundachu emiana undachu entha mandhi real ga chetshunaru how much percnetage atleast in our telugu states...

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

Ha Hindus/indians  are more tolerant than those muslim countries. What's the problem?  we shud become like them ani ah? You din see a single liberal posting bad about Islam? Check out any pakistani or Iranian liberal pages left and right eskuntaru. Saudi is a gone case. But these countries lo revolution liberals undadam valle kada ayyedi. . Of course they get banned and all but still, no one blindly supports their religious extremism 

I understand you hating liberal ideology but don't create false propaganda by saying liberals support  religious extremism. Be it ANY religion. 

i dont hate liberal idelogy ... three of my team mates are from pakistan they are with me  since 8 years and come to home .. familes spend together... we respect their culture and religious beliefs ... will celberate festivals together and all ... ekada so called liberals only aginst one religion post chetsharu even though minorities living like heaven in india ... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Edhedho cheptunnav. Turkey is just facing cultural backlash from its hinterlands which didn't sign up for the forced secularisation and modernization under Ataturk.

Erdogan is not an islamic fundamentalist, but he needs fundamentalist support to be in power since he's corrupt. 

Turkey is going to get worse, but it's situation sorta mirrors India than any other nation. 

Peope are not radical in turkey unlike afghan and some other muslim cohntries

@Raven_Raeyes periyar gurinchi vinadame kani antha ga telidhu.it looks like he had his own version of understanding characters  ramayana which could be right. 

northies dominance epatinuncho unadhi 

i hear that he criticized ram

As EVR comments, “Even though Valmiki proclaimed the chastity of Sita, Rama did not believe it, so she had to die”. For EVR, this hostile attitude toward women is part and parcel of the North Indian worldview

This comment by him makes me look like he was just another tamilnad guy against northies. But, his version seems to be legit as sometimes i feel ramayan was more pro north and against dravida land.  

In Salem in 1971, Sri Ramachandra Murthy and Seethai's idols were taken naked and wearing a garland of chappals in a procession conducted by Periyar. None of the newspapers at the time published this news but Cho (Ramasamy) sir put it on the cover of the magazine and criticised it harshly. The DMK government at that time got a very bad name because of it. They seized the magazine so that nobody would get a copy. But he published it again and it was sold in black.

8 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Peope are not radical in turkey unlike afghan and some other muslim cohntries

Which people? Turkey has been in military dictatorship for decades that forced secularism on its urban population.

Unless you think being a muslim itself is radical, then almost no one in Muslim countries is radical. 

7 hours ago, Swatkat said:

@Raven_Raeyes periyar gurinchi vinadame kani antha ga telidhu.it looks like he had his own version of understanding characters  ramayana which could be right. 

northies dominance epatinuncho unadhi 

i hear that he criticized ram

As EVR comments, “Even though Valmiki proclaimed the chastity of Sita, Rama did not believe it, so she had to die”. For EVR, this hostile attitude toward women is part and parcel of the North Indian worldview

This comment by him makes me look like he was just another tamilnad guy against northies. But, his version seems to be legit as sometimes i feel ramayan was more pro north and against dravida land.  

In Salem in 1971, Sri Ramachandra Murthy and Seethai's idols were taken naked and wearing a garland of chappals in a procession conducted by Periyar. None of the newspapers at the time published this news but Cho (Ramasamy) sir put it on the cover of the magazine and criticised it harshly. The DMK government at that time got a very bad name because of it. They seized the magazine so that nobody would get a copy. But he published it again and it was sold in black.

Who cares about Periyar in 2021? I don't know or care enough about him.

I know that he's a million times a decent person than any supremacist. I don't care if he insults ram or sita, since I don't believe in either. He fought for social justice and was consistent with his ideologies. If he pissed off a few Hindus (mostly Brahmins), I'd say thst they deserved it.

Given how they are still psyched by him, running fake stories about him marrying his daughter etc. Good that he brought out the snakes among them.

8 hours ago, argadorn said:

i dont hate liberal idelogy ... three of my team mates are from pakistan they are with me  since 8 years and come to home .. familes spend together... we respect their culture and religious beliefs ... will celberate festivals together and all ... ekada so called liberals only aginst one religion post chetsharu even though minorities living like heaven in india ... 

Tell me why should liberals speak against another religion that they don't understand? 

What do you understand about Islam? I'd say next to nothing. Can you name any islamic radical movements in any of muslim countries that you want to speak against? You understand neither the religion, nor the billion people that practise it with a lot of diverse beliefs, nor the politics that it birthed. Apart from popular terms like jihad, wahabbi etc. 

You want liberals to make fools of themselves by talking about stuff they don't understand. Just like sanghis do. Plus people are concerned about their immediate surroundings, not on what is happening 1000s of kms away

In 2021, after 7 years of Modi, If you are still more pissed about liberals than sanghis, then you should stop insulting liberals by saying that you respect their ideology, and only pissed with its practice. 

Don't worry, I can point to a lot of liberals who try to play same-same game. They are assholes. To me, Hindus are worse than muslims. They are okay to kill, politically intimidate, Muslims and do it all with the mask of being liberal. They elected a fascist govt to power. Even pakistan, Bangladesh didn't elect fascist govt to power. 

There's no way india is better than any of the muslim democracies. 

24 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Who cares about Periyar in 2021? I don't know or care enough about him.

I know that he's a million times a decent person than any supremacist. I don't care if he insults ram or sita, since I don't believe in either. He fought for social justice and was consistent with his ideologies. If he pissed off a few Hindus (mostly Brahmins), I'd say thst they deserved it.

Given how they are still psyched by him, running fake stories about him marrying his daughter etc. Good that he brought out the snakes among them.

Why u care ra ur peaceful kadha