Should RTC be privatized or not??????

MysoreJackson

1 minute ago, MysoreJackson said:

They cant run a loss making entity on a long run... may be they will post pone for few years but again this topic will come up... They need to fix it - may be like increase in fares or some other alternative... I think if railway privatization generates profits then automatically it will build the pressure for road transportation sector....  

Sarigga plan chesthey profit Loki radam kastam em kaadhu.

For example: dilsukh nagar prime area lo bus station undi. Aa building maintenance entha worst antey antha worst.. daanini renovate chesi commercial rent ki okka floor isthey 5 lacs rent easy peasy

9 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Sarigga plan chesthey profit Loki radam kastam em kaadhu.

For example: dilsukh nagar prime area lo bus station undi. Aa building maintenance entha worst antey antha worst.. daanini renovate chesi commercial rent ki okka floor isthey 5 lacs rent easy peasy

I agree thats what my frnds uncle told me... they made massive wealth with 7-8 buses.... 

Transportation is one of the need that should be provided to poor people. Even if it is running for losses. veetiki paisal pettadaniki edustaru... votes kosam okkokariki 10L istaru... chetha na kodukulu

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Rtc has lot of properties. Most of the land where they built stations are owned by RTC. Proper plan tho implement chesthey profits pakka

Government will never do that "proper plan"

1 hour ago, MysoreJackson said:

I feel RTC should be privatized at the earliest
- Easy for govt as there is no ownership of entity, all they care is to renew the contracts, monitor and collect the funds... may be a team of 10-15 staff enough vs managing thousands of drivers, conductors, officers, maintainance staff etc  finally with no profits...
- They can lease out the existing infrastructure.
- Jobs are not lost as they will be easily transferred to the new private entity
- Govt is not making profits as majority of the generate revenue goes for maintainance, interest payment etc. With privatization it will be win win for both.

There are many people who are using buses so kochem changes cheste definite ga they will make profits. One of my frnd's uncle owns 7-8 buses he says even if the occupancy is 60-70% you can make great returns ani.... he built phenomenal wealth with the buses.

Volunteers ki isthe naduputharu kadha why privatization ?