AirIndia flight tomorrow afternoon Still waiting for test

GelakoduKri

Will they let me board flight with out Negative PCR covid test ? Saturday sunday no testing sites got tested on Monday and I have flight on wed after noon. 

Can I get testeded as soon as a i get down in Inida or will they not let me board the flight ? 

Please no spam here 

Just now, GelakoduKri said:

Will they let me board flight with out Negative PCR covid test ? Saturday sunday no testing sites got tested on Monday and I have flight on wed after noon. 

Can I get testeded as soon as a i get down in Inida or will they not let me board the flight ? 

Please no spam here 

They won’t allow without negative covid certificate unless you have approved exception due to some emergency 

Look for fast turn around testing centers..usually they charge premium for testing and give you results with in hours…

I flew Air India in Feb, I had the same problem. Test results delayed but allowed to board the flight…air suvidha app okati vunte saal…however India la diginaka you need to get tested..apativaraku okavela ie test result vachesthe no problem …or else, Delhi lo you need to take a test. If you are travelling with kids then you are exempted.

Things might have changed now after second wave..

5 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Look for fast turn around testing centers..usually they charge premium for testing and give you results with in hours…

I flew Air India in Feb, I had the same problem. Test results delayed but allowed to board the flight…air suvidha app okati vunte saal…however India la diginaka you need to get tested..apativaraku okavela ie test result vachesthe no problem …or else, Delhi lo you need to take a test. If you are travelling with kids then you are exempted.

Things might have changed now after second wave..

details PM'd

11 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

Please no spam here 

Test results depends on state to state

State-Wise-Quarantine-Regulations-4.pdf

14 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

Please no spam here 

Strictly no.

50 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

Please no spam here 

Don’t want to be an idiot by posting this… but chana mandi fake test results tho fly chesaru ee madhya and flights lo name date result negative.. ivi main ga choostunnaru anta…. Just saying