Any Full time remote jobs for .net technology

bankris

A close relative is looking for full time jobs in .net technologies. She is having 8 years of development experience and is working remotely on a contract job now. she want to move to full time job. But, due to family constraints, she want to work only on remote positions. She is on H1B and would need visa sponsorship as well. I know this is a lot to ask for. But, if you have any leads, please let me know. She has done her masters here in USA. 

Thank you all in advance 🙏

2 hours ago, bankris said:

A close relative is looking for full time jobs in .net technologies. She is having 8 years of development experience and is working remotely on a contract job now. she want to move to full time job. But, due to family constraints, she want to work only on remote positions. She is on H1B and would need visa sponsorship as well. I know this is a lot to ask for. But, if you have any leads, please let me know. She has done her masters here in USA. 

they ask angular react n all

4 hours ago, bankris said:

My company has position for only H1b india aunties ba

5 hours ago, Gentle_Boy said:

Check in dice dot com

Indeed dot com

LinkedIn lo kuda

.net ante....chala jobs untai....but coding skills untene....

Thank you! Will ask her to look at these. She does a lot of coding. I'm assuming she is good at it.

4 hours ago, MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao said:

My company has position for only H1b india aunties ba

Bro, this was a serious request. Hope you are being serious too when you said there are opening in the company you are working. Please share details. Thank you!