Why some boys/ men have female spirit in them until certain age?

RoadRomeo

9 minutes ago, vidhya said:

Ok. 

Gogineni is a humanist who believes in accepting humanity in all respects. Meaning respect for all of humanity irrespective of color, race, caste, gender identity ney kada Gogineni believe chesedi? Follower antaaru mari emi follow aynattu?

I follow me more than anyone.

See love anedi hetero , libido is the root cause we are born. 

im backing freud oedipous complex too

F16OxSQ.jpg

40 minutes ago, RoadRomeo said:

F16OxSQ.jpg

Ala ayithe Gogineni true follower vi kaadu. Convenience koddi beliefs maaripothaaya?

42 minutes ago, RoadRomeo said:

F16OxSQ.jpg

Oedipous complex(incest) ani, Electra complex ani, vaadi reflection choosukuni vaade aanandam padthaade adey.. Narccissus and Narcissism complex ani nannu confuse chesi nuvvu kooda confuse ayyopothunaav 😀

45 minutes ago, RoadRomeo said:

F16OxSQ.jpg

Point is about homosexuality , tons of research exists about it and its just another natural phenomenon, even observed in other species . Over simplifying a complex social/biological phenomenon is just a simple minded approach. But I appreciate your effort to read up on psychology_-_

Love is Love.

15 minutes ago, vidhya said:

Ala ayithe Gogineni true follower vi kaadu. Convenience koddi beliefs maaripothaaya?

I think he's influenced by pop psychologist cum self help guru cum online dad for virgin men, Jordan Peterson.

His guru told him to assert himself more than anything else. He even said once that'd he'd break my neck, drag me through the mud, etc. lol.

11 minutes ago, vidhya said:

Point is about homosexuality , tons of research exists about it and its just another natural phenomenon, even observed in other species . Over simplifying a complex social/biological phenomenon is just a simple minded approach. But I appreciate your effort to read up on psychology_-_

Love is Love.

oversimplifying makes it easy for people to have a sense of the world. clearly identify undesirables, so they can avoid all the drama of internal struggle to do the right thing.

After that, it requires just hard work/PR/luck to come out as winners.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RoadRomeo said:

F16OxSQ.jpg

so the root cause of evil. Lets ban s3x.

44 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

oversimplifying makes it easy for people to have a sense of the world. clearly identify undesirables, so they can avoid all the drama of internal struggle to do the right thing.

After that, it requires just hard work/PR/luck to come out as winners.

Sometimes you need to simplify to get your head around complex problems, I get it and to your point on PR/Hardwork/Luck, true that as well, there is no direct correlation with intelligence and "success".

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think he's influenced by pop psychologist cum self help guru cum online dad for virgin men, Jordan Peterson.

His guru told him to assert himself more than anything else. He even said once that'd he'd break my neck, drag me through the mud, etc. 

Really 😲! That is not humanism per Gogineni

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vidhya said:

Really 😲! That is not humanism per Gogineni

hehe.. he was just being assertive.

I was just happy that I was able to atleast understand what he was saying then. it was straight forward.

most of the times, i absolutely don't understand what he's posting. and he's too stuck up to explain what it is, when asked.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

hehe.. he was just being assertive.

I was just happy that I was able to atleast understand what he was saying then. it was straight forward.

most of the times, i absolutely don't understand what he's posting. and he's too stuck up to explain what it is, when asked.

Cool cool, you're sportive I guess.

Yup, same problem here.

• Haha 1