Is Nagarjuna the epitome of enjoying life?

Saloly

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

bs. too much buildup veediki.

a lot of people enjoy their life. even I enjoy my life. how can you compare?

Ante Adhi Brahmi GIF - Ante Adhi Brahmi Gif - Discover & Share GIFs...nuvvu enjoy chesedhi oka rakam aithe, mana TS bhayya prakaaram Nag enjoy chesedhi inko rakam...

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Ante Adhi Brahmi GIF - Ante Adhi Brahmi Gif - Discover & Share GIFs...nuvvu enjoy chesedhi oka rakam aithe, mana TS bhayya prakaaram Nag enjoy chesedhi inko rakam...

you in me is not me in you.

you is me and me is you

lol

epitome of someone enjoying life is someone who has nothing to do but play all day.

I don't consider people who have to work out to keep in shape as 'enjoying life'.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

epitome of someone enjoying life is someone who has nothing to do but play all day.

I don't consider people who have to work out to keep in shape as 'enjoying life'.

Keeping up in shape is staying healthy , if you don’t realize that definitely nag is enjoying 1 lakh times better than you 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Keeping up in shape is staying healthy , if you don’t realize that definitely nag is enjoying 1 lakh times better than you 

bs. I bike 20km+ a day. eat small amounts, play tennis, and swim. I don't need fcuking bicep shape.

and I can buy whatever I want to (which is very less).

people who are not genetically gifted with good health, have trust issues (building wealth) cannot be happy. I can be.

12 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

obsession with Nag's lifestyle is just silly. He seems mediocre both in thought and in acting.

he got connections and he got wealth. But hyping him up as some kind of model is just nonsense.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

obsession with Nag's lifestyle is just silly. He seems mediocre both in thought and in acting.

he got connections and he got wealth. But hyping him up as some kind of model is just nonsense.

What is enjoyment in your opinion ? Cycling, logging into laptop, logging off , eating pappu and sleep? 

Atleast millions admire him better than you, many get inspired from his healthy looks better than you, atleast a 30 girl would sleep with him rejecting you if he asks, so don’t stress too much. He is living his life fully and beautifully yes.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

sitting still. lol.

okay you keep masturbating to Nag, who cares.

Atleast he isn’t wasting time like you and me dbing. So dont stresss too much.

If you are suffering from mid life crisis and making yourself satisfy that your life is better than others, that’s fine. But don’t compare your software brahmi life style to celebrities.

They enjoy a lot uncle. Good night am sleeping.. anyways you can quote my post without sleeping and spoiling your Health and living your life pathetically.