Why do pulkhas hate PK despite CBN giving BJ openly to PK in 2014

DesiPokiri

49 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Emi false allegations raa babu , pawan kalyan was extremely soft on TDP . Has he commented single time about janma Bhoomi committees ? 

AP was ranked India's most corrupt state under TDP in 2016 and even then pk did not utter a word then.  

Even by 2018 AP was ranked fourth 

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/hyderabad/telangana-second-and-andhra-pradesh-fourth-most-corrupt-states-survey/amp_articleshow/64230040.cms  

Janma Bhoomi committees were the biggest mistake by TDP , anything else is irrelevant 

Pulkhas use and throw telisibdhe ga.. NTR né democracy kosam party nundi visiresaru identha

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

They don't hate , but they don't like to give any credit to pk or bjp. according to them Tdp valle vajpayee, bodi center lo power loki vacharu ani feel avutharu. Of course babore ala direct gaa 24X7 self boasting sesukunte vallu matram em sestharu. So they always try to lower the image of everyone except baboru and lokesham saar. 

15 minutes ago, snoww said:

They don't hate , but they don't like to give any credit to pk or bjp. according to them Tdp valle vajpayee, bodi center lo power loki vacharu ani feel avutharu. Of course babore ala direct gaa 24X7 self boasting sesukunte vallu matram em sestharu. So they always try to lower the image of everyone except baboru and lokesham saar. 

I agree. After seeing how they used NTR and PK and defame them after using them, I can say that pulkhas stoop to any level to stay high in yellow state

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I agree. After seeing how they used NTR and PK and defame them after using them, I can say that pulkhas stoop to any level to stay high in yellow state

What's wrong with that ?

Winning is the only thing that matters in politics . 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

What's wrong with that ?

Winning is the only thing that matters in politics . 

But if you are a scammer you ll die as a scammer with a no popularity in politics. NTR and YSR name is still in people , can you say that about CBN? No coz he is a scammer all these 40 years. 

18 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I criticize CBN a lot but I also recognise he was a better CM than NTR ever was . 

NTR was just a freebie cm with few welfare schemes , almost ruined state finances 

Populist leaders always led the states on path to ruin (Indira Gandhi,modi), being an administrator is means you have to take tough decisions even if they are unpopular.  

Chandrababu the "backstabber" in 94-99 was a great CM , he had something to prove. 

Chandrababu the "visionary" in 99-2004 allowed his partymen to swallow Hyderabad real estate and sown seeds of separation . 

Chandrababu the " world class city builder " was man who worked solely for one region real estate and had no grasp on reality  

Out of three versions of cbn the best was the least popular and the worst was most popular version 

amaravati develop avvakoodadhu ..one region baagupadakodadhu ani edche vallu state united ga unchalsindhi. Appudu hyd lo ysr kindha koochrovacchu.

State divide ayyina tharuvatha kostha grip peragadam khaayam -i personally had no problem hyd being the main region. Vizag lo pettina thirigi valle vacchi amaravati lo pedthaaru,

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

amaravati develop avvakoodadhu ..one region baagupadakodadhu ani edche vallu state united ga unchalsindhi. Appudu hyd lo ysr kindha koochrovacchu.

State divide ayyina tharuvatha kostha grip peragadam khaayam -i personally had no problem hyd being the main region. Vizag lo pettina thirigi valle vacchi amaravati lo pedthaaru,

Amaravathi can develop but development is not spending 90% of Capex in one place while ignoring others . 

Hyderabad tho comparison waste , Hyderabad was the highest revenue generator and investment destination for decades . Amaravathi is neither

Amaravathi can develop but development is not spending 90% of Capex in one place while ignoring others . 

Hyderabad tho comparison waste , Hyderabad was the highest revenue generator and investment destination for decades . Amaravathi is neither

Hyderabad was also waste in 99. Andhuke appatlo rich ante kostha - largest foreign exchange was prawns and fishes.

Nuvvu entha gikunna - ayyedhi amaravathine.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Hyderabad was also waste in 99. Andhuke appatlo rich ante kostha - largest foreign exchange was prawns and fishes.

bramhi-telugu.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Sare po Hyderabad was only developed by baboru . 

Every Hyderabadi will vote for baboru

• Haha 1

Sare po Hyderabad was only developed by baboru . 

Every Hyderabadi will vote for baboru

development ki votes ralthe 70 years kooda nee lanti slummy fellows undevaaru kaadhu

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

development ki votes ralthe 70 years kooda nee lanti slummy fellows undevaaru kaadhu

ethnonationalist scum ne views ki perfect place NFDB mayb u r a member ther already ne KG gaji ki purfect place

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1