whats the reason for seperation

futureofandhra

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Probably. But those marriages break in a few months. She was in a relationship with him before marrying him too. Not like she did not know.

However, we know that she has immune disorders and all. These things make it harder to conceive. 

immune disorders etla vastondi ee info anta?

21 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

if the sperm count is low or motility is slow, those things are known only when they try to conceive.

I am not sure what kind of immune disorders she has.

20 minutes ago, ring_master said:

immune disorders etla vastondi ee info anta?

All info online. Says that she has an immunity disorder. It is harder for people with certain conditions to conceive. 

EA6-B3146-B541-4-E7-E-8059-385-DDF5-EAA0

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

All her Friends are sneakily commenting. Chinmayi about health issues and Jukelar accused him of cheating. I think not having children did put a strain on their marriage. These big families want an heir and given that she has health issues they may have swayed his mind.

There are multiple ways of getting kids if she can’t conceive. Adoption being one of them. Adoption complex anukunte IVF surrogacy ila chala unnay. And multiple celebrities did those. I don’t think kids is the reason. Probably Sam career meedha restrictions petti untaru

24 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

There are multiple ways of getting kids if she can’t conceive. Adoption being one of them. Adoption complex anukunte IVF surrogacy ila chala unnay. And multiple celebrities did those. I don’t think kids is the reason. Probably Sam career meedha restrictions petti untaru

Options are there, but how open is the Akkineni-Daggubati family about adopting kids? They have all the money and influence in the world. Getting an heir is important for them. Restarting Samantha’s career after kids is also not a problem for them. They did not object until now and she did many bold roles even during her marriage.