How many people will do this for your family.if you face the same situation

toranam

“When Papa was diagnosed with liver failure, I was shocked! He never smoked or drank. And when the doctor said, ‘Without a donor, he only has 6 months to live’ I was shattered. Papa meant everything to me and when he broke down, I felt helpless. He’d tell me, ‘I don’t want to die. I want to see you graduate!’
Our home became morose. And during that time, the 2nd COVID wave was at its peak. To make our situation worse, I got the virus. While isolating, I’d cry, ’I can’t be there for Dad when he needs me most!’ We were running out of time! To keep Papa positive, I’d video call him from my room and let him beat me in Ludo. We’d reassure each other that we’ll get through this.
But after I recovered, Papa got the virus! It felt as if everything was going against us. Papa was rushed to the hospital regularly and I’d sit beside him and study for my exams. I just couldn’t bear to see Dad suffer anymore! So I told my family, ‘I’m going to save him. I’ll donate my liver!’
Fortunately, I was a match, but I had a fatty liver. I had to donate 65% of my liver for him to survive. So I started exercising and eating healthy to be a fit donor. After several tests, I was told I was healthy for surgery! I was relieved beyond belief and when I gave Papa the good news, he sobbed!
Despite being scared for his own life, Papa told me, ‘You have your whole life ahead of you! What if you develop health complications? I won’t forgive myself!’ But I reassured Papa, ‘Your battle is now mine. And we’re not going to lose!’  
We used all our savings worth Rs. 20 lakh for the surgery. It was difficult for Maa, she cried, ‘Both my lifelines are going into surgery!’ Knowing we could both possibly lose our lives made Papa and I anxious. But Papa would joke, ‘I can’t wait to beat you in ludo again when this is over!’ Papa's positivity helped me concentrate on my studies and I passed my exams!
And 2 days before our surgery, I graduated! Papa was overjoyed and said, ‘I was scared I wouldn't see this day. You've made me the happiest father in the world!’ We had only one more test to pass and I prayed for the surgery to go smoothly.
When I woke up after my surgery, I remember looking at the doctor expectantly. And when he said, ‘You’ve saved your father!’ I cried happy tears.
When Papa and I saw each other’s scars, he said, ‘We fought this battle together and won!’ The tension we felt for months had evaporated. And in fact, the journey to recovery was actually fun. We learnt how to operate our wheelchairs together and spent hours trying to beat each other at Ludo.
Today, we’re both fit. If this experience has taught us anything, it’s that life is uncertain and that family is everything… except probably if it’s a game of Ludo; then it’s all about winning!”

55 minutes ago, covid2021 said:

avv bruh 

Yeah...body motham punctures chesaaru antaa aa amai ki...

Great daughter...lovely father anukunta AVS ji...

One fine day every one has to die...dheniki kosamoo ee aaratam poraatam... 

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I hate my father.

Why some parents give children reasons to hate them? Aren’t parents supposed to be the wonderful people to their kids?

1 minute ago, Hungry_Dino said:

Why some parents give children reasons to hate them? Aren’t parents supposed to be the wonderful people to their kids?

I think the fault is with me, not my dad. He was always super nice to me. But he was not nice to my mom.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think the fault is with me, not my dad. He was always super nice to me. But he was not nice to my mom.

😕