Educated people are real illiterates from evolution perspective

veerigadu

• veerigadu changed the title to Educated people are real illiterates from evolution perspective

Mundhu nuvvu change avvu. Educated ayyi undi 24 hrs criminal 420 Jaggaduni kula gajji tho glorify chesthoo proud ga feel avthoo untavu..you are big educated laffot illetrate  adem ante jaggadu magadu antav.. pakanolla(tedies) magathanam measure chese kante mundhu nee magathanam choosuko, taruvatha educate chedugani.. typical hypocrite  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Atleast have 2 to 3 kids ankuls even if it means a compromise to your lifestyle. Otherwise your genes will die and you will be responsible for its death. 

At least a Hindu couple should have minimum 3 kids to counter cut mirchi population explosion 💥 

• Haha 1

Arthur Schopenhauer

“If children were brought into the world by an act of pure reason alone, would the human race continue to exist? Would not a man rather have so much sympathy with the coming generation as to spare it the burden of existence, or at any rate not take it upon himself to impose that burden upon it in cold blood?”

Arthur Schopenhauer, Studies in Pessimism: The Essays

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Arthur Schopenhauer

“If children were brought into the world by an act of pure reason alone, would the human race continue to exist? Would not a man rather have so much sympathy with the coming generation as to spare it the burden of existence, or at any rate not take it upon himself to impose that burden upon it in cold blood?”

looks like evolution is dictating continuation of your gene pool, and of the whole humanity along with it.

but some reasonable people have chosen to walk the wrong path, and so after they're dead, they won't be alive via their kids.

and they'll miss some grand prize at the end of the game, that god has in store for us.

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Our goal in life in literal terms is to reproduce and carryon our genes to next generation 

Lol, that's what pigs would do. If that's your goal, you're one too. 

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

Arthur Schopenhauer

I agree. 

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

looks like evolution is dictating continuation of your gene pool, and of the whole humanity along with it.

but some reasonable people have chosen to walk the wrong path, and so after they're dead, they won't be alive via their kids.

and they'll miss some grand prize at the end of the game, that god has in store for us.

After you're dead, you will be decomposed, irrespective of if you have family or not. This is actually one reason why I think I prefer getting buried over burnt. I feel like we are wasting a lot of energy when we get burned. Instead we should get buried and go back into life cycle. 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

After you're dead, you will be decomposed, irrespective of if you have family or not. This is actually one reason why I think I prefer getting buried over burnt. I feel like we are wasting a lot of energy when we get burned. Instead we should get buried and go back into life cycle. 

yes. burning used to be a symbol of higher status anukunta.

but now its cheaper to burn than to find places to bury.