Samantha slams rumours of affairs, abortions

Anta Assamey

Samantha Ruth Prabhu's social media posts are being interpreted with renewed meaning ever since she announced her separation with Naga Chaitanya.

In her first ever statement following the announcement of her separation from actor Naga Chaitanya Akkineni, which was officially made on October 2, actor Samantha has responded to the personal attacks against her.

The actor on Friday, October 8, shared on social media, “Your emotional investment into a personal crisis has overwhelmed me. Thank you all for showing deep empathy, concern and for defending me against false rumours and stories that are being spread. They say I had affairs, never wanted children, that I am an opportunist and now that I have had abortions.” She added, “A divorce in itself is an extremely painful process. Let alone allowing me the time to heal. This attack on me personally, has been relentless. But I promise you this, I will never allow this or anything they say, break me.”

While she has not referred to the divorce in the post, several have interpreted it to be an allusion to the announcement and the speculation that came after that.

Last week, both Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya confirmed the split by issuing statements on their respective Instagram profiles.

The statement by the actress read: "To all our well-wishers. After much deliberation and thought Chay and I have decided to part ways as husband and wife to pursue our own paths. We are fortunate to have a friendship of over a decade that was the very core of our relationship which we believe will always hold a special bond between us. We request our fans, well-wishers and the media to support us during the difficult time and give us the privacy we need to move on. Thanking you for your support."

Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya's separation announcement arrived just a few days before what would have been their fourth wedding anniversary on October 6.

3 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Inni threads enduku bro ..  one single thread for chaysham ani discuss chesukovachu kada.  

Oka thread vesi follow chese anta scene ledu ... As rest of the news thread idi kuda gumpu lo govinda thread...5gavml.gif

4 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Your emotional investment into a personal crisis 

slipper shot by Samantha bagundi. Aamevaro divorce ichukunte millions mandi daani gurinchi discussion ento. 

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

Samantha Ruth Prabhu's social media posts are being interpreted with renewed meaning ever since she announced her separation with Naga Chaitanya.

In her first ever statement following the announcement of her separation from actor Naga Chaitanya Akkineni, which was officially made on October 2, actor Samantha has responded to the personal attacks against her.

The actor on Friday, October 8, shared on social media, “Your emotional investment into a personal crisis has overwhelmed me. Thank you all for showing deep empathy, concern and for defending me against false rumours and stories that are being spread. They say I had affairs, never wanted children, that I am an opportunist and now that I have had abortions.” She added, “A divorce in itself is an extremely painful process. Let alone allowing me the time to heal. This attack on me personally, has been relentless. But I promise you this, I will never allow this or anything they say, break me.”

While she has not referred to the divorce in the post, several have interpreted it to be an allusion to the announcement and the speculation that came after that.

Last week, both Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya confirmed the split by issuing statements on their respective Instagram profiles.

The statement by the actress read: "To all our well-wishers. After much deliberation and thought Chay and I have decided to part ways as husband and wife to pursue our own paths. We are fortunate to have a friendship of over a decade that was the very core of our relationship which we believe will always hold a special bond between us. We request our fans, well-wishers and the media to support us during the difficult time and give us the privacy we need to move on. Thanking you for your support."

Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya's separation announcement arrived just a few days before what would have been their fourth wedding anniversary on October 6.

She didn't share anything new - thats made up story by GA. If not, link it. 

50 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

slipper shot by Samantha bagundi. Aamevaro divorce ichukunte millions mandi daani gurinchi discussion ento. 

dhan face slipper shot it doesn’t break me anta then why post this message today if she is not bothered , picha kathal padutondi , her husband all holes shut why can’t she 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

ya she is a celeb so its common.. people need somethg need to discuss.. good or bad.. sam ae if she had a baby ooranta pilichi cheptadi..  she is socializing person and she manages pr well. so she should be ready for these kind of things.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

She did share it ... 5gavml.gif

Okay, so divorce news is on instagram and this is on twitter only. Choice of social media platforms for different messages

Just now, hydusguy said:

ya she is a celeb so its common.. people need somethg need to discuss.. good or bad.. sam ae if she had a baby ooranta pilichi cheptadi..  she is socializing person and she manages pr well. so she should be ready for these kind of things.

ezactly malla a bokada dhan ki Db peministla pake suffort 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1