Did Indian govt deposit even one rupee relief package to people like US did to it’s citizens?

DesiPokiri

Patel, Gandhi, kamma, reddy , e na koduku vasthe em upayogam? Okkadu one rupee kuda ivvaledhu tax payers and citizens ki. Donga L kodukulu. Family history chusi mla and mp ni gelipinche antha kaalam, india will be worse than pre independence

• DesiPokiri changed the title to Did Indian govt deposit even one rupee relief package to people like US did to it’s citizens?
1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Patel, Gandhi, kamma, reddy , e na koduku vasthe em upayogam? Okkadu one rupee kuda ivvaledhu tax payers and citizens ki. Donga L kodukulu. Family history chusi mla and mp ni gelipinche antha kaalam, india will be worse than pre independence

Mee mutton reddy is distributing money like no tomorrow 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Mee mutton reddy is distributing money like no tomorrow 

Only for vote bank.. like BC ki money SC ki money ani vote bank ni buying, not for people who are in need or not for taxpayers 

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

mana aedugudala vere vadiki crying ae kada

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Only for vote bank.. like BC ki money SC ki money ani vote bank ni buying, not for people who are in need or not for taxpayers 

The purpose of redistribution is to pay the less off people . 

Only 5% of AP people file direct taxes anyway , you want govt to give welfare  to top 5% of population ? 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

The purpose of redistribution is to pay the less off people . 

Only 5% of AP people file direct taxes anyway , you want govt to give welfare  to top 5% of population ? 

Read the title once, I am asking relief in pandemic times no welfare, you should learn the meaning first before coming here 

Just now, jambalhaatraja said:

ye maatak aa maate...got some 4K-5K dollar..close to 3.5 Lakhs I remember as relief fund..pukketla paisal for covid being in US...

Are you below 75k bracket ? I heard you are from faang lol

6 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Read the title once, I am asking relief in pandemic times no welfare, you should learn the meaning first before coming here 

India is a dirt poor country with only 2000$ per capita income . 

I don't understand what you want from the government ?  Extensive welfare programs will make the country in poor financial shape like AP state . 

Ofcourse center should have done more but they are busy with their political agenda 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

India is a dirt poor country with only 2000$ per capita income . 

I don't understand what you want from the government ?  Extensive welfare programs will make the country in poor financial shape like AP state . 

Ofcourse center should have done more but they are busy with me heir agenda that debt is bad

Again, when I say COVID relief am not talking about welfare they do daily. So first learn it well and argue

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Are you below 75k bracket ? I heard you are from faang lol

covid relief last year right and this year beginning if I remember. I was doing jaffa job then with mestri ...