Why I like Samantha Ruth Prabhu

Raven_Rayes

@Hungry_Dino basically she's relatable, she's from my city

also love celebrities who keep experimenting with their hair. (it looks bad only when Kajal does it)

now you tell me why you like that victim mongering stupid b1tch Pooja Hegde?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

@Hungry_Dino basically she's relatable, she's from my city

also love celebrities who keep experimenting with their hair. (it looks bad only when Kajal does it)

now you tell me why you like that victim mongering stupid b1tch Pooja Hegde?

Okay cool

i dont like pooja :P urike tease chesthuna but i did not like how sam and her gang reacted to that post.. sam okati react ayyi peace photo petindhi that was okay but her gang mari too much chesaru.. also, pooja was at fault too

Just now, Hungry_Dino said:

Okay cool

i dont like pooja :P urike tease chesthuna but i did not like how sam and her gang reacted to that post.. sam okati react ayyi peace photo petindhi that was okay but her gang mari too much chesaru.. also, pooja was at fault too

Aah oka vishyam lo even I don't like Samantha but otherwise I don't have issue with Samantha, she pretty decent 

2 minutes ago, Hungry_Dino said:

Okay cool

bs. oka meeting lo someone calls me potti naayala softly, and then pretends like it didn't happen. you think I should be gracious to that person?

her gang em chesaro evadiki kaavaali.. Pooja should've simply stood by her comment. I think she should've been bullied more.

obviously Samantha is not as pretty as most heroines. and she will/should react to people who bring it up to put her down. especially her peers.

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Aah oka vishyam lo even I don't like Samantha but otherwise I don't have issue with Samantha, she pretty decent 

Yah for me that incident and also vere heroines ante konchem jealous undi ane feeling.. venky mama movie promotions lo payal ni eliminate chesi andarini tag chesedhi and i dont remember her reacting when keerthy won national award for mahanati.. and mahanati center of attraction was keerthy and sam played a small role but she used to post posters of her in the center with keerthy on the side..she probably got hurt keerthy took away all the credit for her acting while no one cared abt sam.. someone in my circle pointed all this .. pelli ayyaka sam ki ekuva aindi ani 😆

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

bs. oka meeting lo someone calls me potti naayala softly, and then pretends like it didn't happen. you think I should be gracious to that person?

her gang em chesaro evadiki kaavaali.. Pooja should've simply stood by her comment. I think she should've been bullied more.

obviously Samantha is not as pretty as most heroines. and she will/should react to people who bring it up to put her down. especially her peers.

Sarey 😁

1 minute ago, Hungry_Dino said:

Yah for me that incident and also vere heroines ante konchem jealous undi ane feeling.. venky mama movie promotions lo payal ni eliminate chesi andarini tag chesedhi and i dont remember her reacting when keerthy won national award for mahanati.. and mahanati center of attraction was keerthy and sam played a small role but she used to post posters of her in the center with keerthy on the side..she was probably got hurt keerthy took away all the credit for her acting while no one cared abt sam.. someone in my circle pointed all this .. pelli ayyaka sam ki ekuva aindi ani 😆

that's called being competitive.

okay to hate Sam le. who cares. but Pooja seems like a fcuking pos.

that's called being competitive.

okay to hate Sam le. who cares. but Pooja seems like a fcuking pos.

I dont have a fav heroine so pooja lite..pooja ki sam ne specific ga analanipinchi endhuko doubt .. i mean anushka kajal tammana lanti heroines undaga y only sam 🧐

I dont have a fav heroine so pooja lite..pooja ki sam ne specific ga analanipinchi endhuko doubt .. i mean anushka kajal tammana lanti heroines undaga y only sam 🧐

I like anushka, kajal, tamanna.. everyone. they are so pretty.

they just mind their business.

may be in future if Pooja minds her business, I will like her too. I use to like her when she made her debut. zero acting, but gorgeous long hair.

but she turned out to be coward pos.

I don't care about sam. but hate Pooja.

I like anushka, kajal, tamanna.. everyone. they are so pretty.

they just mind their business.

may be in future if Pooja minds her business, I will like her too. I use to like her when she made her debut. zero acting, but gorgeous long hair.

but she turned out to be coward pos.

I don't care about sam. but hate Pooja.

Na question ki answer dorakale.. y only sam ani.. internal ga vallaki emaina fights jarigaya

4 minutes ago, Hungry_Dino said:

None of them were married to chay

He is all yours sult :3D_Smiles_216:

Na question ki answer dorakale.. y only sam ani.. internal ga vallaki emaina fights jarigaya

em question?

I dont care about Sam. edho Chennai papa ani small soft corner, adhi kooda not much.

but I hate Pooja. I would have loved Pooja if she stood by her comment and brought Sam down.

even Pooja is not that pretty.

3 minutes ago, Hungry_Dino said:

I don't like any heroines, duh!

I hate men. so men evari meedha visham kakkuthunnaro aa time lo aa heroine ki naa full support

Pooja is fav now. fcuk that b1tch.