Any feedback on our stock group

Stock_Master

Just now, Spartan said:

maak join cheskole anna nuvvu

inka review em istam 

cc @sri_india

nannu join chesukunadu bro ..... I see couple of messages , people are making around $800 - $5000 on mornings , they are doing futures trading so office time kalla trade close chesukoni office work ki vellipothunaru bro 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, sri_india said:

nannu join chesukunadu bro ..... I see couple of messages , people are making around $800 - $5000 on mornings , they are doing futures trading so office time kalla trade close chesukoni office work ki vellipothunaru bro 

@Vaampire anna recommend teskunnava

naak bhi ippunchochu kada rendu raallu venakeskunta .. illu renovation ki balance khaali aipoindi 

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@Vaampire anna recommend teskunnava

naak bhi ippunchochu kada rendu raallu venakeskunta .. illu renovation ki balance khaali aipoindi 

I will send my honest review bro , you can decide on that 

19 hours ago, Stock_Master said:

Couple of people subscribed and let us know what you think.

Your response highly appreciated, thank you !! 

I joined but don’t see any active chats there. Which channel you are posting alerts?

2 hours ago, hotlantian said:

I joined but don’t see any active chats there. Which channel you are posting alerts?

Its under paid channel alerts, you can offline message there for further details. 

10 hours ago, sri_india said:

That's the program plan. 

Between 8 - 10 Am most of the financial related things will cover, thats enough for you to trade. Khel katam dukan bandh!! 

We will be actively posting when ever we see additional opportunity, but most of members aware of the actual financial timings. 

September month was the block buster, one person with 50k account made ....45K alone in September.  

5 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

any newbie discount?

We are putting so much effort for constant profits, what you paying is pea nuts in front what you getting.  Choice is yours.