Gabby petito - peeka nokki champesadu

tennisluvrredux

23 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

watch

it depends on what we watch...

on a serious note.. there are far too many crimes of that sort, day in and day out.... that literally go unnoticed..

On 10/13/2021 at 1:48 PM, Sword_KanthaRao said:

This guy is still not caught right ? Its not so easy to keep running for so long these days..

I suspect, he might have committed suicide already..

No, reditt users say he might have crossed the country in which video surveillance is less

slso parents must have reported him missing after they heard the news that he reached different country

18 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

on a serious note.. there are far too many crimes of that sort, day in and day out.... that literally go unnoticed..

I agree because she is a YouTuber and American white blonde this got attention 

21 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

this got attention because ppl became furious that he knew what happened to her and he was hiding behind a lawyer whereas her parents were searching.  ppl cant believe him or his parents can do such a thing. this is definitely different from other incidents.

2 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

As per your stats 250000 women missing and none are white except this one? why bring something into picture without logic. This one became prominent because she has followers in social media and got highlighted in media. And of course killer missing add to the mystery 

First, I did not make up these numbers and of course there is a mix of all ethnicities. And secondly, there are much more serious researchers on social issues who have observed this phenomenon and it's not just me saying this.

Sharing some links for your mental flossing-

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/25/1040718336/public-and-media-feed-off-each-others-obsession-with-gabby-petito-case

https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/2021/09/23/gabby-petito-media-coverage-missing-white-black/

17 hours ago, vidhya said:

First, I did not make up these numbers and of course there is a mix of all ethnicities. And secondly, there are much more serious researchers on social issues who have observed this phenomenon and it's not just me saying this.

Sharing some links for your mental flossing-

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/25/1040718336/public-and-media-feed-off-each-others-obsession-with-gabby-petito-case

https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/2021/09/23/gabby-petito-media-coverage-missing-white-black/

I never said you made up numbers, you made up the reason by reading some race baiting leftist articles. All you needed to ask was a simple question, "Is Petito the only white woman that was missing?". But nah, why take that mental flossing 😆. "Researchers" is a nice word for race baiters. I don't need someone to tell me what's right and wrong I can make those decisions myself.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

I never said you made up numbers, you made up the reason by reading some race baiting leftist articles. All you needed to ask was a simple question, "Is Petito the only white woman that was missing?". But nah, why take that mental flossing 😆. "Researchers" is a nice word for race baiters. I don't need someone to tell me what's right and wrong I can make those decisions myself.

I do not disagree with you about the left agenda.. however, what is claimed as white syndrome does exist.. the noise is also dependent on the background of the person.. her status, religious engagement, age, and whether she is a skank or decently educated..

3 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

It's unfortunate and sad that you take the side of racists argument. The moment someone talks about racism and racial bias, it becomes "leftist baiting" !?! And it's funny how you belittle this profound social issue by putting quotes-" "- on researchers, but I leave that to ones better judgement. One can co opt to the the racist agenda and identify with it, but that doesn't change the reality of the black & brown experience. Sadly this phenomenon exists in India too, just cursory look at the telugu cinema is enough. Of course that is a whole different can of worms and but also another side of the same story.

13 minutes ago, vidhya said:

It's unfortunate and sad that you take the side of racists argument. The moment someone talks about racism and racial bias, it becomes "leftist baiting" !?! And it's funny how you belittle this profound social issue by putting quotes-" "- on researchers, but I leave that to ones better judgement. One can co opt to the the racist agenda and identify with it, but that doesn't change the reality of the black & brown experience. Sadly this phenomenon exists in India too, just cursory look at the telugu cinema is enough. Of course that is a whole different can of worms and but also another side of the same story.

Lol I question your meaningless logic and you start some ridiculous new theory. I can only judge based my and people I know experience. What comes in media is pinch of salt.

3 hours ago, MRI said:

I do not disagree with you about the left agenda.. however, what is claimed as white syndrome does exist.. the noise is also dependent on the background of the person.. her status, religious engagement, age, and whether she is a skank or decently educated..

I agree that status and even likability makes a difference. That’s why you see racial hoaxes (jussie smollet, bubba Wallace). I was only commenting on the conclusion the commenter came to because of her bias.