Ileana D'Cruz Requests Fans To “Stop Commenting” On Her Body, Even If It’s Something “Good”

Raazu

వీడియో ఐపోయాక షాక్ అయ్యాను, 15 నిమిషాలు వీడియో ఉందా అని.... అలా చూస్తూ ఉండీ పోయాను...............

34 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Good message by Ileana, this DB needs to learn this

She is one of those actress who made a career out of her skin show. I don’t think this message will change people’s perception of her. In a nutshell, she is not known for her acting even in a remote possible way. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

She is one of those actress who made a career out of her skin show. I don’t think this message will change people’s perception of her. In a nutshell, she is not known for her acting even in a remote possible way. 

Yeah but appatlo manaki teliyadu gaa she's got BDD and she's suicidal and all that. Andukani may be we should leave her alone now

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Yeah but appatlo manaki teliyadu gaa she's got BDD and she's suicidal and all that. Andukani may be we should leave her alone now

Will she give up the fame and craze from the past then? These public figures cannot pick and choose about how people should perceive them. 
It’s a baggage they have to carry for a lifetime especially if they have made a living out of a public life. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Will she give up the fame and craze from the past then? These public figures cannot pick and choose about how people should perceive them. 
It’s a baggage they have to carry for a lifetime especially if they have made a living out of a public life. 

She's saying that she doesn't want it. 

Chillara budhhi podhu ga US vachina kooda. Claiming to speak for others but only projecting your own 3rd rate mindset

• Upvote 1

Roshan has a good future and guanine kid, Heroine is cute, she is doctor and my son is also handsome doctor from USA, I guess she perfect for my son. we will approach their parents to get marry my son.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

She's saying that she doesn't want it. 

Chillara budhhi podhu ga US vachina kooda. Claiming to speak for others but only projecting your own 3rd rate mindset

Vuuuu

• Haha 1