No parents help, how to manage pregnancy ya?

infoo

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

adhi aithe correct bro...ikkadi vaallaki dependency chala thakkuva, unlike our Indians...inka india lo hospitals lo kuda koncham ekkuva overaction chestharu...

naa friend valla wife india lo same time as my wife pregnancy unde...nenu and maa friend almost every week discuss chesukune vaallam ela nadusthundhi ani...maa friend valla wife ki 4-5 different types of balam golilu ani icchevadu anta doctor :giggle:....she was actually fine and she is a strong woman...maa wife ki chepthe, I think the hospital is just squeezing money out of your friend anindhi...

kavalani C section chestharu ani vinna India lo

1 minute ago, DalchanChekka said:

Yea , sometimes parents fault also, cuz they want baby to be born on pournami amavasya this time that time. Other times c section cuz they too lazy anipistadi apart from money reasons

12 minutes ago, Shameless said:

adhi aithe correct bro...ikkadi vaallaki dependency chala thakkuva, unlike our Indians...inka india lo hospitals lo kuda koncham ekkuva overaction chestharu...

naa friend valla wife india lo same time as my wife pregnancy unde...nenu and maa friend almost every week discuss chesukune vaallam ela nadusthundhi ani...maa friend valla wife ki 4-5 different types of balam golilu ani icchevadu anta doctor :giggle:....she was actually fine and she is a strong woman...maa wife ki chepthe, I think the hospital is just squeezing money out of your friend anindhi...

New born ni ela handle chesaru bro for 1st 3 months 

17 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

Please do a quality commercial film with sudigali sudheer with good songs.... 🥰jai sudheer anna 😎 All the best from sudigali sudheer fans to MEB team...

Bhayya...arer you Hero Sunisith outside???

Sunisith GIF

• Haha 1

why is it difficult to cook during preg, unless some one is took weak to stand in kitchen, any indian dish hardly takes 15-20 mins, rest of the household work husband has to do, no big deal, i have seen many of my friends managed without anyone around, ofcourse friends and neighbours are always there, but you cant ask them help everyday right. 

Just now, toranam said:

New born ni ela handle chesaru bro for 1st 3 months 

Even before my kid was born, I explained the importance of breastfeeding to my wife and she was well prepared...frank ga cheppali ante breastfeeding was the best option we took...first 1 week koncham kashtam ayyindhi breastfeed cheyadam but eventually chala easy ayyindhi...stay-at-home mom, so never had any issues bro...night time lo aithe either my wife or I never got out of bed...koncham kuyyi manetodu maa abbay, ventane breast petteshe mooskoni thaagetodu...

breastfeeding ki mental ga prepapre avvali ee ladies ...%$#$

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

idhi aithe 100% bro...maa family and relatives circle lo every girl had C-section....bidda addam thirigindhi, bidda medalo pegulu suttukunnay ani faalthu issues cheptharu C-section cheyaniki...$s@d

8 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Even before my kid was born, I explained the importance of breastfeeding to my wife and she was well prepared...frank ga cheppali ante breastfeeding was the best option we took...first 1 week koncham kashtam ayyindhi breastfeed cheyadam but eventually chala easy ayyindhi...stay-at-home mom, so never had any issues bro...night time lo aithe either my wife or I never got out of bed...koncham kuyyi manetodu maa abbay, ventane breast petteshe mooskoni thaagetodu...

breastfeeding ki mental ga prepapre avvali ee ladies ...%$#$

Thanks bro next week we are having baby 👶 too koncham tense ga undi .. ind nundi evvaru ralay maku kuda

5 minutes ago, toranam said:

Thanks bro next week we are having baby 👶 too koncham tense ga undi .. ind nundi evvaru ralay maku kuda

don't feel tensed bro...both stay strong bro...the only reason I preferred breastfeeding is because I do not want my wife to wake up in the middle of the night to prepare enfamil for the baby...I was actually working 3rd shift sometimes, so wouldn't be in the home during night times...just be her mental strength bro... 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, toranam said:

Tension deniki vaa..r u taking leave or working aftee delivery