Entha entha bokkalu paddayi-- Money lending lo

chinnapillalabandi

I hve lost 3lacs by trusting one fnd(eedu mosam chesi jump)

Remaining upto 2lacs .. Mohamaataniki adagaledhu evarni.. I dnt care too if they dont give as they r my fnds

Overall 5lacs dhaaka bokka paddadhi liquid cash istha ani egaragottesaaru

Meeku ilaa jarigindha

• Upvote 1

Almost 10 lakhs to 5 people in India. Friends and cousins.  Everyone in good financial state now. buying Multiple homes and real estate. But don't want to return money thinking what is need to return money. NRIs are earning in crores in USA, So return ivvalsina avasaram ledu ani valla opinion. 

Stopped giving to any after that. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, snoww said:

Almost 10 lakhs to 5 people in India. Friends and cousins.  Everyone in good financial state now. But don't want to return money thinking what is need to return money. NRIs are earning in crores in USA, So return ivvalsina avasaram ledu ani valla opinion. 

Major pblm adhe.

Parledhu atleast mosam cheyyaledhu atleast. They can give it back if u demand but cheyyadam kastam kontha mandhini becoz of mohamaatams

15 minutes ago, snoww said:

Almost 10 lakhs to 5 people in India. Friends and cousins.  Everyone in good financial state now. But don't want to return money thinking what is need to return money. NRIs are earning in crores in USA, So return ivvalsina avasaram ledu ani valla opinion. 

I’m your dear friend kadha anna.. plz send me 2,3L anna 

• Haha 1

Just now, chinnapillalabandi said:

Major pblm adhe.

Parledhu atleast mosam cheyyaledhu atleast. They can give it back if u demand but cheyyadam kastam kontha mandhini becoz of mohamaatams

I asked them since they are probably earning more than me now. But every time their reply was ippudu levu, tharuvatha istha. But they keep buying real estate. Understood their intention and stopped speaking with them. 

• Sad 1