Sreeleela thana koothuru kadu ani confirm chesina Sreeleela thandri

TrishaManiac

Actress Sreeleela, who debuted in Telugu films recently, has landed in a controversy. Her maiden Telugu film is K Raghavendra Rao’s ‘Pelli SandaD’. Her beauty and dancing skills have impressed the youngsters.

The film took big openings during this festival weekend. Her parentage has come to the fore.

It was reported that she is the daughter of a Telugu businessman Surapaneni Subhakara Rao. After seeing reports, Subhakara Rao today appeared before the media and rubbished them.

“She is not my daughter. After I divorced my wife, she gave birth to Sreeleela. The divorce case is still pending in courts. I am not her father. Sreeleela is using my name in media interviews to claim stake in my assets,” Subhakara Rao told the media.

Sreeleela and her mother are yet to respond to his claims. Sreeleela paired opposite Srikanth’s son Roshan in ‘Pelli SandaD’.

2 minutes ago, TrishaManiac said:

Actress Sreeleela, who debuted in Telugu films recently, has landed in a controversy. Her maiden Telugu film is K Raghavendra Rao’s ‘Pelli SandaD’. Her beauty and dancing skills have impressed the youngsters.

The film took big openings during this festival weekend. Her parentage has come to the fore.

It was reported that she is the daughter of a Telugu businessman Surapaneni Subhakara Rao. After seeing reports, Subhakara Rao today appeared before the media and rubbished them.

“She is not my daughter. After I divorced my wife, she gave birth to Sreeleela. The divorce case is still pending in courts. I am not her father. Sreeleela is using my name in media interviews to claim stake in my assets,” Subhakara Rao told the media.

Sreeleela and her mother are yet to respond to his claims. Sreeleela paired opposite Srikanth’s son Roshan in ‘Pelli SandaD’.

Does not matter at all. Swimsuit veesindha leedha annadhe matter

3 minutes ago, Pashuvu said:

Kuthuru kadu ani telchesina tarvata srileela tandri anadam heading lo not suitable

thana bhaarya ke puttindi kada aa pilla....athanu thandri kakapoina thandri lanti vadu kada pashuvu

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, TrishaManiac said:

thana bhaarya ke puttindi kada aa pilla....athanu thandri kakapoina thandri lanti vadu kada pashuvu

Separation tarvata puttindata Kada..tandrilanti vadu correct

8 hours ago, snoww said:

DNA test sesthe matter clear avuthundi kada 

Already court lo case vesadu

ee ammayi not ready for that 

google lo peru check cheste ave vastayi 

he owns biggest yachts company obviously money matters second wife dwara okate daughter first wife dwara 2 sons 

13 minutes ago, jamesbond said:

Sreeleela age is 28 years old, her height 5 Ft 5 inches tall, and her weight 58 Kg. Her body measurements & figure like bust size or bra size, waist size, her hip size is 34-30-36 inches. Her bra size 34B, her waist 30 inches, and her hip size 36 inches.

https://www.breezemasti.com/sreeleela/

Rofl🤣