how to move whatsapp data from andriod to iphone?>>

kevinUsa

Very difficult... One reason why some people are afraid to shift back and forth...

WhatsApp was working on solution but not available yet. 

3rd party paid tools are there but they are not easy to use 

Just now, yemdoing said:

2 years back I struggled for 2 hours … not worth to spend more time ani I paid $20 to get it done

I went to best buy  i will pay i informed them but not easy 

4 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

any leads

Migrate from Android to IOS (iphone) Process: 2 steps involved from start to begining. Process will be done mostly overnight.

step-1-> use this link for transferring data, messages, photos, videos, contacts, apps etc. from android to Iphone. 

Step-2-> use this link for transferring whatsapp from android to Iphone. this 3rd party app costs around $10. but does the job perfectly.

Migrate from IOS (Iphone) to Android: 2 steps invoived. Process is also done overnight.  i recently migrated from IPhone X to Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. took 3 hours as mine contains lot of data.

Step-1 -> use this link for transferring all data, imessages, photos, videos, contacts, apps, music, custom wall papers, themes etc. everything from IPhone to Samsung Android. Process is pretty smooth if you follow directions in that link. Samsung does very good job even brining native imessages, Also organizes folders same way you put on iphone. Really top notch. 

Step-2 -> use this link for transferring whatsapp from android to Iphone. this 3rd party app costs around $10. but does the job perfectly.