Snow Mogan BRABU TAMIL fluency

huma

11 hours ago, ShruteSastry said:

Really?

I like Tamil as a language, I even learned to speak. I can understand and speak most of it.

Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam have same flow or intonation.

Kannada is way different.

Tamil as a language is awesome... it's just the way chittor peeps say it. Perhaps their accent is too massy .

and typical chittorian has lots of attitude not sure why. 

Great skills by mohanbabu. Rey narsi @Raven_Rayes this is how andhra people used to live in madras presidency - freely learning and respecting each other while being proud of their own language. Villani ethnic scum nee mohaniki india which oppresses so many nationalities is great.

14 hours ago, yemdoing said:

Tamil as a language is awesome... it's just the way chittor peeps say it. Perhaps their accent is too massy .

and typical chittorian has lots of attitude not sure why. 

emi leni istaraaku egeri egeri padataadi bro, Friend gadu chittoor lo engineering chesadu. Okasaari vella, vaammmoo hotel lo waiter gadiki kuda full attitude untaadi 

13 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Great skills by mohanbabu. Rey narsi @Raven_Rayes this is how andhra people used to live in madras presidency - freely learning and respecting each other while being proud of their own language. Villani ethnic scum nee mohaniki india which oppresses so many nationalities is great.

em chepthunnavo neekanna artham avtundha?

nee edupu on me tappa emi ledhu akkada.

choosko nee best bro dummyvariable entha baaga respect ichaado. lol. thread loki visham chimmadu for sh1ts and giggles.

• Haha 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

em chepthunnavo neekanna artham avtundha?

nee edupu on me tappa emi ledhu akkada.

choosko nee best bro dummyvariable entha baaga respect ichaado. lol. thread loki visham chimmadu for sh1ts and giggles.

yea you will only see some offhand comment by one person while ignoring the give and take of millions of telugu and tamil people. I was saying telugu and tamil people get along very well unlike your speculative paronia that they are ethnic scum and narrow minded (unlike your "broad minded" sanghis - hehe)

On 10/18/2021 at 7:51 PM, jajjanaka_jandri said:

eedu rajnikanth car lo pothundanga, edurga unna car inko bike accident ayyindanta. Car lo vaadu digi bike odni kodthunnadu anta. appudu rajni poyi car odni kotti, entra nee balupu neeku dabbu unte nee deggara pettuko anthe kaani overaction cheyyaku annadu anta. Maa rajni entha manchodoo choodandi antunnadu.

Correcting few typos.

There was a bullock cart coming in opp direction to a car. Bullock cart guy didn't give space for the car to let him cross, so the car driver got agitated and started beating the bullcart guy.

Rajini who came behind in another car, saw this and started beating the car driver and pretty much said whats mentioned above.

Mohan babu was shocked seeing all these and was worried whats going to happen. Next day an entire village came to  the place where Rajini & Mohan Babu was staying and Mohan Babu was able to talk and convince those folks saying Rajini has hot temper and a small mishap happened. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea you will only see some offhand comment by one person while ignoring the give and take of millions of telugu and tamil people. I was saying telugu and tamil people get along very well unlike your speculative paronia that they are ethnic scum and narrow minded (unlike your "broad minded" sanghis - hehe)

awww... you are intimidated by dummyvariable to troll him like you do to me?

why because he's an achiever and NY finance bigshot and its okay for him to say whatever he wants on a whim? lol.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

Correcting few typos.

There was a bullock cart coming in opp direction to a car. Bullock cart guy didn't give space for the car to let him cross, so the car driver got agitated and started beating the bullcart guy.

Rajini who came behind in another car, saw this and started beating the car driver and pretty much said whats mentioned above.

Mohan babu was shocked seeing all these and was worried whats going to happen. Next day an entire village came to  the place where Rajini & Mohan Babu was staying and Mohan Babu was able to talk and convince those folks saying Rajini has hot temper and a small mishap happened. 

bs story.