Reventh Reddy: 2022 Aug lo TG Govt ni KCR Raddu chesi mundusthaku Velthadu.

paaparao

3 minutes ago, paaparao said:

Chala clarity ga Reason ichadu Reventh on Why KCR will cancel TG Govt in 2022 Aug. @3$%

Could be true because that would the only way he can retain power for another 5 years.

36 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

The only reason he went to early polls because he want to seperate out assembly manadate from general elections. He didn’t want to mix National issues with state issues as Congress or BJP would hijack state based issues, he would lose the perception battle and it is evident from the vote share of both National parties in general elections which happened 6 months a part. That did the trick. This time no chance, 2023 it is.

CBN would have done the same but there national parties were irrelevant and the contest was between both regional  parties. 

Ee sari velte inko katha cheptadu le dora 

TG lo revanth can become successful but not with current mindset and approach. But may be later as becomes more state oriented than just to become CM of TG.

BJP - TG ki em ivvadu AP ki em ivvadu. villa valla deshanike em chesta leru inka individual states and issues mida em cheyaru. prashanthga unna TG lo hindu muslim gadavalu repadaniki try chestaru at all times. Muslims have equal rights as hindus in TG. no one has that hatred against muslims or they hindus.

banam akka - e rayala seema  politician reddylani nammi mosapovadam kante em ledu.

1 hour ago, manadonga said:

Ee sari velte inko katha cheptadu le dora 

KCR unnata varaku oppositions piskovalichinde, 2023 la kuda 85 seats kodutadu. You don’t understand TG politics, TG politics are not mere caste equations, I will leave it at that. Huzurabad choodamu inko 2 weeks kada

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

KCR unnata varaku oppositions piskovalichinde, 2023 la kuda 85 seats kodutadu. You don’t understand TG politics, TG politics are not mere caste equations, I will leave it at that. Huzurabad choodamu inko 2 weeks kada

I know TG politics. eesari kuda KCR pakka atleast gattekkutadu.. i know what secret you are holding. it is nothing but TG poeple dharmic happiness. They want to dominate andhra people and businesses and want free food. KCR unte andhrollani tarimi kodathadu ani oka dharmic happiness vallaki. That's why they are keep voting KCR. anthaku minchi emi ledu. @3$%

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

Good bro 

balega chebutav vinasoampuga

85 takkuvemo