Blood sudanikeee okela unna. Genes and its evolution lo chala differences untayi.

veerigadu

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

This has been known for a very long time kada....47orun.gif

Half of the people are saying cassettes are formed based on professions etc etc. We are different right from our origin ani I’m telling anna.

Cassettte feeling is right and justified. In a way you are watching out for your fellow people who have same lineage. Your genes have to survive one way or another. Selfish gene book chadivitheee you will have more idea about what I’m talking here 

15 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Half of the people are saying cassettes are formed based on professions etc etc. We are different right from our origin ani I’m telling anna.

Because its my field and my PhD interest studying the evolution and studying different groups of populations of India and diseases... i did not feel it like a news.. Anduke ananu... but understood what you are trying to convey ...

10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

@Pulkapresident should deny science for good and preach some liberal crap. It suits her better I guess 

Lol deeni meeda nadi thread undi, same cassette lo unna vallani pelli cheskunte over the generations, you will end up being shorter, be more likely to have diabetes and have thyroid. No wonder, Indians are so potti. Wonder if the size of their penis also got shrinked because of this evolutionary disadvantage. Sorry for you guys. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Because its my field and my PhD interest studying the evolution and studying different groups of populations of India and diseases... i did not feel it like a news.. Anduke ananu... but understood what you are trying to convey ...

r u sying jggaad is different to loki bcoz of caste?

7 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Lol deeni meeda nadi thread undi, same cassette lo unna vallani pelli cheskunte over the generations, you will end up being shorter, be more likely to have diabetes and have thyroid. No wonder, Indians are so potti. Wonder if the size of their penis also got shrinked because of this evolutionary disadvantage. Sorry for you guys. 

I’m marrying a thella pilla. Best of both worlds 

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I’m marrying a thella pilla. Best of both worlds 

On 2/18/2019 at 5:27 PM, DrBeta said:

More the genetic diversity, the healthier your kids will be. All the best bro.