devudu padayatra cheychu farmers cheykoodadhu

futureofandhra

3 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

(assuming ur talking abt amaravati farmers)

Ok , Let’s keep cassette aside for a minute 

y does AP need this capital rachaa ??

Tommorow if Modi says ‘I’ll build a trillion dollar city like NYC in middle of India financing by cutting funds to rest of indian states , so all indians support me & vote for me’

Do u think majority of indians would vote Modi ??? The answer is NO

in the same way y do u think v ppl from vizag (or other districts except krishna, guntur) shuld support these called ‘farmers’ allegedly known as ‘paid artists or real estate mafia’

prove this dirty allegation 

if they do padayatra why so much fear  

pirikodu em chestam

vizag lo gandharvulu vunnaru mari mafia leney ledhu kdh

why shud ananthpur support vizag lol then

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

prove this dirty allegation 

if they do padayatra why so much fear  

As I said earlier in my previous post they r allegedly called as paid artists or real estate mafia by YCP & Co , the onus to prove this allegation wrong is on TDP & Co , else neutral ppl will believe these farmers as real estate mafia & YCP wins again in 2024

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

why shud ananthpur support vizag lol then

Vizag is already developed city & they can access it even if it’s far

Seriously does all US states have capitals exactly in the middle of the state ??

Just as Mohammed Bin Tuglaq wanted to build ‘doulatabaad’ in middle of india replacing delhi in the same way baboru wanted to build amaravati in the middle of AP

• Haha 1

Just now, Jambhalheart said:

As I said earlier in my previous post they r allegedly called as paid artists or real estate mafia by YCP & Co , the onus to prove this allegation wrong is on TDP & Co , else neutral ppl will believe these farmers as real estate mafia & YCP wins again in 2024

Seriously does all US states have capitals exactly in the middle of the state ??

Just as Mohammed Bin Tuglaq wanted to build ‘doulatabaad’ in middle of india replacing delhi in the same way baboru wanted to build amaravati in the middle of AP

so you know its lie n but you accepting it 

excellent AP youth

USA formed centuries back lol why even comparing USA here

you are right only tughlaq changes capital 

first why agreed  n changing now 

aasalu capital administration mtramey ayithey why bothering of Amaravati

why so shaking if farmers do padayatra

11 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

so you know its lie n but you accepting it 

excellent AP youth

USA formed centuries back lol why even comparing USA here

you are right only tughlaq changes capital 

first why agreed  n changing now 

aasalu capital administration mtramey ayithey why bothering of Amaravati

why so shaking if farmers do padayatra

Mohammad bin thuglaq wanted a new capital in middle of kingdom 

Meerey kadha chepedhi why does vizag even  need capital tag ? "development veru , administration veru"

I agree with this statement , amaravathi should be the capital but infra spending maathram proportionate ga pettali depending on each city's or districts tax generation. 

Just because people oppose this thuglaq center capital idea doesn't me they support yesu reddy's nonsense

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jambhalheart said:

vizag developed aa ? even a beggar from hyd will not settle there.

1 hour ago, Jambhalheart said:

(assuming ur talking abt amaravati farmers)

Ok , Let’s keep cassette aside for a minute 

y does AP need this capital rachaa ??

Tommorow if Modi says ‘I’ll build a trillion dollar city like NYC in middle of India financing by cutting funds to rest of indian states , so all indians support me & vote for me’

Do u think majority of indians would vote Modi ??? The answer is NO

in the same way y do u think v ppl from vizag (or other districts except krishna, guntur) shuld support these called ‘farmers’ allegedly known as ‘paid artists or real estate mafia’

Ee logic already capital unna dhaniki compare chesthunav Samara ..akkada em lenappudu modi aina support chesthaaru.intha chinna logic ela miss ayyav

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

It's the most developed city of ap and one which has most formal jobs . Sare vizag is just trash anukundham 

Paina comment lo cheppu natu ,

if tomorrow modi decides to build a 1 tril $ city in middle of madhya pradesh fields with all the capital expenditure of india for few decades , will you support it ?

Ofcourse it wi have the tag " self sustaining" but you just have to spend for 20-30 years until it can sustain itself. Infra Funds for all other states will be suspended in mean time 

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nice ! V don’t need beggars in our beautiful city anyway 

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

It's the most developed city of ap and one which has most formal jobs . Sare vizag is just trash anukundham 

Paina comment lo cheppu natu ,

if tomorrow modi decides to build a 1 tril $ city in middle of madhya pradesh fields with all the capital expenditure of india for few decades , will you support it ?

Ofcourse it wi have the tag " self sustaining" but you just have to spend for 20-30 years until it can sustain itself. Infra Funds for all other states will be suspended in mean time 

They have already invested in Delhi for 70 years ra nayana. All country money went there. Some top architects designed the city. Emaina polikundha. See you and that narsy you basically killed your character and intelligence with blind anti andhra and ant kamma hatred.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

Ee logic already capital unna dhaniki compare chesthunav Samara ..akkada em lenappudu modi aina support chesthaaru.intha chinna logic ela miss ayyav

asalu logic ee leni point ni miss ela avthaam

12-04-2019 naa most of AP ppl felt the same way

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They have already invested in Delhi for 70 years ra nayana. All country money went there. Some top architects designed the city. Emaina polikundha. See you and that narsy you basically killed your character and intelligence with blind anti andhra and ant kamma hatred.

I don't disagree rest of india was  looted to build delhi. 

Am I a fooI for not wanting such scenario to repeat again?

Just because someone opposes your real estate project you label anti Andhra , very convenient. If your definition of Andhra means only a small part of current state , oh yes I am definitely anti Andhra 

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I don't disagree rest of india was  looted to build delhi. 

Am I a fooI for not wanting such scenario to repeat again ?

There is no capital in andhra you idiot. Without capital the talent and money of andhra will be looted to hyderabad and chennai and bangalore.

• Upvote 1