Desi stores la

DalchanChekka

1 minute ago, DalchanChekka said:

Have you ever come across products with extra labels of weird length that run across to hide the expiry date?

antha avasaram led..mana desi pqckages meeda unde aa expiry date easy ga thudipesi kothadi  eyyochu..

Isn't that too obvious?

Pumpkin thief laga

would have never noticed if not for that label @3$%

and ironically that label said  import quality CITI_c$y

1 minute ago, Sarvapindi said:

antha avasaram led..mana desi pqckages meeda unde aa expiry date easy ga thudipesi kothadi  eyyochu..

10 to 20 rs products ki antha enduku chestharo

Once the trust is gone businesses can't survive.

Have you ever come across products with extra labels of weird length that run across to hide the expiry date?

ChaalA items vunnaayi alaaga galeez gaallu kids food items meedha kuda petti sasthaaru. 

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

ChaalA items vunnaayi alaaga galeez gaallu kids food items meedha kuda petti sasthaaru. 

that's really sad. It's better to take to their notice. They should know that we pay attention to these things.

Bay area lo aite telugu vaallu maintain chese stores baane maintain chestrau. even if they miss at times, ila coverings cheyaru. chepte, immediate ga ne teesestaaru aisles nundi.

5 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

FOB ?

bramhi-brahmi.gif

no. never had such experience until recently. Most of the small towns I lived never had desi stores in first place.

Also my eating habits wouldn't require frequent runs to desi stores anyways.

4 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

no. never had such experience until recently. Most of the small towns I lived never had desi stores in first place.

Em tinnav 

12 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

its not unusual, while there are not certain products to mention, usually they do this kind of stuff for Lays chips, Kurkure crackers, etc, always watch the exp at the back of label, and if any fishy, just ignore or let the cashier know, he may listen for your complaint sake, and will put it back on the isle after you left the store, and that quite obvious. 

Bottom line - get your stuff (within exp date ) and get out