Where to buy shiba coin

MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao

This talk is fascinating. She talks about AI and tech for so long, and being a scientist I can affirm that she nowhere went wrong. Thanking her for the video, I also want to thank the audiences for a grown up response. I was expecting some silly comments regarding Priyanka's accent or looks or career choice and stuff, like they used to say before. I am so happy to see nobody is discussing that. The number of very few dislikes (yah some of them would exist you cant help it) also show how much people admire her. Those few dislikes are nothing compared to the likes the video got. Love you Priyanka... everyone talks about woman empowerment; you got yourself empowered and encouraged lakhs of others @priyanka

1 hour ago, DalchanChekka said:
This talk is fascinating. She talks about AI and tech for so long, and being a scientist I can affirm that she nowhere went wrong. Thanking her for the video, I also want to thank the audiences for a grown up response. I was expecting some silly comments regarding Priyanka's accent or looks or career choice and stuff, like they used to say before. I am so happy to see nobody is discussing that. The number of very few dislikes (yah some of them would exist you cant help it) also show how much people admire her. Those few dislikes are nothing compared to the likes the video got. Love you Priyanka... everyone talks about woman empowerment; you got yourself empowered and encouraged lakhs of others @priyanka

style GIF