best resume

sri_india

9 minutes ago, bramhacharimogudu said:

mottam chadavaali miru chala animuthyaalu vunnayi Ressume lo like spreads herpes STD to 60% of intern team

Lol…got it…sarigaa choodaledhu..

I think it is an attempt to troll the freaking recruiters.. LinkedIn lo bayata padi aanimuthyaalu vallistaaru.. but when they are supposed to read through resumes, they keep using ATS most times unauthorized.. plain text kaakunda creative resumes vuntey pick kooda kaavu.. 

3 hours ago, MRI said:

I think it is an attempt to troll the freaking recruiters.. LinkedIn lo bayata padi aanimuthyaalu vallistaaru.. but when they are supposed to read through resumes, they keep using ATS most times unauthorized.. plain text kaakunda creative resumes vuntey pick kooda kaavu.. 

yes bro, it is troll and to expose how current tech recruiting process broken .... 

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

yes bro, it is troll and to expose how current tech recruiting process broken .... 

dominated by one gender. preaches nonsense. uses ATS. complains on every applicant. ghosting. 

14 hours ago, sri_india said:

• react for AI on blockchain 
  • Server side react larceny AI alogo to quickly resolve big data pipeline 
  • lead team to mine ethereum on company servers 
  • official team coffee maker to make sure all 6 team members to caffeinated all time 

ila prathi line oka aanimutyam ... lopala 9Tq0wMm.gif

Ultimate gif edhi nijamina blood 🩸 and breed