Power of CBN

MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao

On 10/30/2021 at 3:56 PM, huma said:

Ala anaku my son mee nayanamma vinte baadha padutundi. nenu me M ni doggy style lo 10ganu kabatti neeku kukka buddhulochaiyemo ala ani andaru neela puttaru my son.

I Love You Heart GIF

On 10/30/2021 at 3:05 PM, huma said:

No my son, I come from a very cultured family but unfortunately I fell in love with a beach. I puked her a lot without kondom and you were born to her. is she still continuing the businessGIF by Rick James

On 10/28/2021 at 3:57 PM, huma said:

Then you will L@nJ@manavadu anyways you M*ther is my L@nj@. you are my descendent of my pervertness#$#3

On 10/28/2021 at 5:26 PM, huma said:

Then you will L@nJ@manavadu anyways you M*ther is my L@nj@. you are my descendent of my pervertness#$#3

On 10/28/2021 at 11:18 PM, huma said:

Tappu my son nee Nayanamma ni ala anakudadu. Nenu mee @mm@ enno raatrulu kasiteera kashtapadithe nuvvu puttav. I dropped you in your M puvvu just one day before her marriage. All my friends tried but I am the only one who succeeded in dropping you in her puvvu. is she still crazy for D ~`~

On 10/29/2021 at 1:17 AM, huma said:

Tappu my son ala anakudadu nayanammani ala anakudadu, you are born to my sweet heart that is why iam tolerating you, you know how hard it was to pull you out of her puvvu#$#3

I Love You Heart GIF

On 10/27/2021 at 7:51 AM, huma said:

No my son, you are my love child. you shouldn't F**k your grandmother. Still remember the day I dropped you in her. Vuuu

On 10/27/2021 at 9:09 AM, huma said:

No my son, Naanammani ala anakudadu,nuvvu ma premaki gurtuvi.Tanu naa kosam enta tapistondu nenu ante tapistunna. I cant forget those sweet moments with her. Tell her that I miss her.Tanaki nuvvu puttinappudu nee lo nannu chusukoni murisipoindi.

I Love You Heart GIF