Pasikunala pai bharath prathapam...200

anna_returns_1

27 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

Lol finally highest T20 Score. Ipuday nidra lechina simham, already damage done cha. 

They will Chase down  don’t worry 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdHE_dKc9_NwA5WNSeokR

Perfect for india T20 worldcup team

Dude, so they had couple of bad days, that too the opposite team is not low in talent.. chill.. all these guys proved their worth to be in the team!

1 hour ago, anna_returns_1 said:

Lol finally highest T20 Score. Ipuday nidra lechina simham, already damage done cha. 

ippudu nuvvu India paruvu theesthunnava ? or Afghan da ? vallu manchi team ani already prove chesukunnaru..

3 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

Dude, so they had couple of bad days, that too the opposite team is not low in talent.. chill.. all these guys proved their worth to be in the team!

I believe the time has come to purge the old batch from T20 team just like during the first world cup and let a young team take over 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I believe the time has come to purge the old batch from T20 team just like during the first world cup and let a young team take over 

This team already has lot of young players.. Shami, Bhuvi should go though..

7 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

This team already has lot of young players.. Shami, Bhuvi should go though..

shami is ok le. until we can find better bowlers. natarajan gadu peeda bokka ...i thought he would be handy in t20.

22 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

asalu ilanti peda cups vachinapudu, team canada or team usa ani INdia VALLA tho nimpi pampali one or other will succed :)