How do you separate work and personal life?

jiggubhai

Epudanna manager dobbithe full day or two off lo unta.. exercise and healthy eating are also affected on those days.. how to get better at not thinking about work issues at home? meditation help avtunda? i tried a couple of times and it actually makes me remember work stuff even more lol

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Are you a contractor? Or FT? 

contractor ayitheee aaathuuuuuuuu kudddaaaa pattinchukokuui. 40hrs billing per week is your target. Nothing more and nothing less. Nuvvu entha dawuerrr tearing sesukunna manager la ni impress chesinaaa aaaduuu ninnu ekkada unchalooo akkadeee unchuthaduu

yea when i was a contractor aathcare.. but i am FT now

27 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Epudanna manager dobbithe full day or two off lo unta.. exercise and healthy eating are also affected on those days.. how to get better at not thinking about work issues at home? meditation help avtunda? i tried a couple of times and it actually makes me remember work stuff even more lol

Okka sari depression loki vella, now I can separate better. Inkedaina grant deadline unte Malli katha kanichike

1 hour ago, jiggubhai said:

ups and downs in professional life are common , its ok to feel down , everyone processes this in their own way 

If you feel its impacting you too much , pick up something like watching an anime series or playing a game , it will free up your mind during those 1-2 days and you won't feel bad all the time..

going to parks or any outdoor activities could also help..try and see what works for you.

2 minutes ago, Galactus said:

ups and downs in professional life are common , its ok to feel down , everyone processes this in their own way 

If you feel its impacting you too much , pick up something like watching an anime series or playing a game , it will free up your mind during those 1-2 days and you won't feel bad all the time..

going to parks or any outdoor activities could also help..try and see what works for you.

therapist help avtunda

5 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

therapist help avtunda

Its great than you are contemplating going

manollu judge chestharu but I think its a good idea , there are some things which you may not want to discuss even with your partner or best friend and going to therapy will help..

1 minute ago, Galactus said:

Its great than you are contemplating going

manollu judge chestharu but I think its a good idea , there are some things which you may not want to discuss even with your partner or best friend and going to therapy will help..

yea i have seen this type of judgment being passed in desi circles and people actively avoiding those seeking help but idc

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jiggubhai said:

Kodali Nani interview chudu, stress antha pothadi

Just now, Saloly said:

Kodali Nani interview chudu, stress antha pothadi

maa lorry annai interview chusthe direct ga vellli manager ni ficha kottudu kodatha.. anduke avoiding

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jiggubhai said:

Doesn’t matter … do Friday manthra(pay ck day), work is just part of ur life… leave work problems at work and move on.