Petrol price further cut by ₹8, diesel by ₹9 in BJP-ruled states

Ryzen_renoir

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Andhra ante begging now anuko.. TG lo why the prices did not reduce?

india motham begging. andukey center still taxing petrol. complete losers.

1 minute ago, purushaSimham said:

ade chettho income tax slabs kuda modify cheste santoshistam bodijee.. edupostundi taxes cut avtunte.

india lo median income entho telusa nanna..

India taxes on personal income are way too less. They should start slabs at 2 lakhs, and tax 5 lakh earners at 30% atleast. currently you are getting away with murder. I'm assuming you make atleast 2lakhs per month, since that is the norm among people who use the interactive internet in India.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

india lo median income entho telusa nanna..

India taxes on personal income are way too less. They should start slabs at 2 lakhs, and tax 5 lakh earners at 30% atleast. currently you are getting away with murder. I'm assuming you make atleast 2lakhs per month, since that is the norm among people who use the interactive internet in India.

either do something to bring people who are earning in unorganized sector and tax them or leave people from organized sector. peelustunnaru dorikinam kada ani.

Just now, purushaSimham said:

either do something to bring people who are earning in unorganized sector and tax them or leave people from organized sector. peelustunnaru dorikinam kada ani.

yeah agreed on that. but vaallu peelchedhi mostly on indirect taxes.

ippude tax slabs choosa India lo. India is taxing its citizens too less.. only 10% on income exceeding 5lakhs. How many people are even making that much? even in the cities.. hardly 10% of them.

GST does bring some level of sanity in indirect taxation. But overall taxation in India is too less.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah agreed on that. but vaallu peelchedhi mostly on indirect taxes.

ippude tax slabs choosa India lo. India is taxing its citizens too less.. only 10% on income exceeding 5lakhs. How many people are even making that much? even in the cities.. hardly 10% of them.

GST does bring some level of sanity in indirect taxation. But overall taxation in India is too less.

nope, i don't agree.. many are making better than that, just that there is no proper way to get correct data. or atleast people in my circle are making way better than that. 

2 minutes ago, purushaSimham said:

nope, i don't agree.. many are making better than that, just that there is no proper way to get correct data. or atleast people in my circle are making way better than that. 

what's there to not agree.. that is the income slab.

may be you don't agree that not a lot of people are making more than 50k per month. None in my circle are making less than 3lakhs/mo, so should I claim that this is what most people are making?

the median salary in cities in India is about 12k-15k per month. very few people are making more than 50k per month. this is a fact.

4 minutes ago, purushaSimham said:

until 2014, indian union govt collected those statistics. It was about 5% of urban households making more than 50k in India.

the current govt stopped publishing of the data by 2016 or so. This is also a fact.

Jagan is an asshole for increasing taxes on people. He should cut back on his schemes if he can't fund them without extra taxes.

or atleast do dharna in Delhi to allow him to tax incomes.

29 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Andhra ante begging now anuko.. TG lo why the prices did not reduce?

Welfare schemes+ high salaries  kosam , bjp states have little or no welfare schemes while keeping employees salaries in check 

Telangana govt  payscale is more than tamil nadu , Karnataka , maharastra . Ultimately people have to pay for the high salaries 

India taxes its high earners (greater than 5lakh/mo) way too less. anyway there are not enough people making that much to make that much of a difference.

atleast invest in public infrastructure, and try to make life easy for those the majority of Indians who make less than 15k/mo.

Imagine people making 15k/mo, traveling in buses with 100 people squeezed in back and forth.

have some sympathy for them and increase the bus frequency.

or I'm thinking of burning a few cars. hehe..

Just now, Vaampire said:

Correct opposition untey ikkada kcr , akkada jagga. Idharu G pagalagottey weapon idhi.

yeah BJP ni maatram touch cheyya kudadhu. Modi gaadni g 10gaali first.