infoo

30 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Don’t scold your wife buddy 

I am going to tell you a true incident 

we just moved to a new neighborhood in Telugu people adda 

we have our next door neighbor who are in their early 30s with two kids 

I am working from home lately , we kind of stuck friendship 

lately I have been noticing her at the gym at the same time when I go usually 

She talks casual talks at home , but at the gym she appears to me more friendly 

she keeps saying your wife is so lucky that you understand her and not every one is lucky. 

one day when I came back after dropping my kid at school I was in the drive way ,  she invited me for coffee 

I thought her husband was at home , but he had to go to office , I excused and said some other time. 

I came to realize the husband is not paying proper attention , I don’t know her intention but I didn’t feel comfortable with her 

bottom line pay attention to your spouses 

( don’t ask me further questions ) 

59 minutes ago, infoo said:

No food no bed 

@info ba share your address, our @iddaritho will take house next to you, then he will take care. You don’t need to worry about your wife ba Bedtime Threesome GIF by Pantaya

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Antha palchahunava @kfrockz @anna_returns_1 @csrcsr @Shameless

elantivatillo aritherina musalodu @Shameless adugu nekimina questjins untey. Nenithey shocke bed medha nunchi thannatama? Chas ila untadhani tekisthey singke gane undipotha

avasarledu Guru. wifi password maarcheste chaalu. Help kosam vaalle vastaaru. appudu manam ento kasta padi restore chesinatlu buildup iste saripotadi.

Ladies gain control this way. Be emotionally strong. Neither fight with her nor be a bitcccchhhh about her behavior. Pretend like it doesn’t bother you. She will throw tantrums and eventually yeild. It’s a litmus test and most women test men through this crap unknowingly. Be a man and deal with it like a champ 

However the only caveat here is that if you are genuinely at fault for this fight, then apologize right away and don’t drag this further.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Ladies gain control this way. Be emotionally strong. Neither fight with her nor be a bitcccchhhh about her behavior. Pretend like it doesn’t bother you. She will throw tantrums and eventually yeild. It’s a litmus test and most women test men through this crap unknowingly. Be a man and deal with it like a champ 

However the only caveat here is that if you are genuinely at fault for this fight, then apologize right away and don’t drag this further.

Really

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

she keeps saying your wife is so lucky that you understand her and not every one is lucky. 

one day when I came back after dropping my kid at school I was in the drive way ,  she invited me for coffee 

I thought her husband was at home , but he had to go to office , I excused and said some other time. 

I came to realize the husband is not paying proper attention , I don’t know her intention but I didn’t feel comfortable with her 

Is this the stage of female katraee

2 hours ago, iddaritho said:

@anna_gattiga_eyyi