any idea about bootcamps?

Point

asking for cousin who is going finish masters in a month, he wants to know if it worth joining bootcamps, I/m telling him no but thought to take few inputs from you people

interviewcamp hackreactor 

interviewkickstart

not sure how many good bootcamps that are affordable, plz suggest if they are worth or not

29 minutes ago, Point said:

asking for cousin who is going finish masters in a month, he wants to know if it worth joining bootcamps, I/m telling him no but thought to take few inputs from you people

interviewcamp hackreactor 

interviewkickstart

not sure how many good bootcamps that are affordable, plz suggest if they are worth or not

Interview kickstart only if he is really interested in programming and has good background of CS. And it's more oriented towards intermediate to senior devs is what I heard. They have a sales pitch where they tell you what they cover but again it's a sales pitch so they'll try to get you into the program.

On 11/7/2021 at 5:16 PM, Pavanonline said:

Interview kickstart only if he is really interested in programming and has good background of CS. And it's more oriented towards intermediate to senior devs is what I heard. They have a sales pitch where they tell you what they cover but again it's a sales pitch so they'll try to get you into the program.

What about interviewcamp? Price tho poliste koncham this is better man , outco is 5k which is a no no , this is for my cousin and he is looking for FT at good companies and he has bit of programming knowledge as well. But manchi guidance vunte better ni na udesham