Tool meedha work cheyadam Tappa??

DuvvaAbbulu

Just now, purushaSimham said:

nee avva softwarelo kuda intha drama avsarama, adi kuda USlo.. 6 months pattadu complete technology switch kavadaniki.. edakelli ostunnaruva janalu asal... 

women empowerment, freedom antaru.. sare ani freedom iste vallu chuse lathkor criteria idi :D 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

good that it didnt work out for you, lucky you actually 

tools tho life ne decide chesindi ante... ame expectations vere level emo... 

yeah i agree bro

Bride market now (from the past 5-10 years)… they have so many options now… if they have good value in the market (job, properties, beauty etc) they can demand or choose whatever they like.. 

Old times lo ammayini nadavamani, dance lu cheyyamani, paatalu paadamani pelli choopulaki vachhe abbai vaipu vallu adigevallu..

more than a decade ago, one of my senior rejected several matches because the girl does not have any brothers (bava maridhi)… now I have seen one of my female cousin reject a guy because he has 3 elder sisters and she didn’t like the way one sister talked to her..

times have changed and tables have turned.. 

18 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

😃 avoid matrimony sites, mostly you find over expectation scrap batch

People rely on matrimonial sites only after they have exhausted or got rejected by near by matches (relatives, etc)…