Missing Sachin's straight drives...

Shameless

8 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Not in the same league samara although Mark Waugh was also a favorite batsman of mine

Pottooduuu technically strong 💪 I agree. But mark waugh elegance is never before and never after ani naaa personal feeling. Appudupuuu YouTube lo mark Waugh highlights susthuuuu enjoy sesthaaa. Pottodhiii eppuduuu seyyaleee recent times lo

13 hours ago, BattalaSathi said:

he is a good batsman.  kaani mumbai mafia hype chesinantha #1/greatest/thokka/thota koora em kaadhule.  Intha kante thop batsmen unnaru before/during/after him.

Challe… chicken thechiko velli

thella panche ktte pathodu factionost kaaadhu lol

18 hours ago, Shameless said:

ee madhya kaalam lo evaru straight drives kottatle...classy batting style kuda kanipinchatam ledhu...batting kuda mottham commercial aipoindhi...

straight drives antene Sachin...

Miss Sachin alot .. cricket meedha interest poindhi..thnks for the video

• Like 1

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Pottooduuu technically strong 💪 I agree. But mark waugh elegance is never before and never after ani naaa personal feeling. Appudupuuu YouTube lo mark Waugh highlights susthuuuu enjoy sesthaaa. Pottodhiii eppuduuu seyyaleee recent times lo

Yes Mark Waugh is elegance personified but vaadini appatlo lazy elegance anevallu because he sometimes takes a second longer to hit his shots, that's why it looks so elegant but against express pace like Allan Donald telipoyevaadu. Anduke he was a better batsman in ODIs compared to Test matches, if you compare his averages in test and ODI you will see that. 

Mark Waugh is closer to Md Azharuddin when it comes to elegance, I have a hard time thinking about who's more elegant with their flicks but I will give the edge to Azzu bhai. Aa style never beforu never afteru

49 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Srinath., not zaheer

exactly. 

Srinath was a lion heart, unfortunately Kapil dev's politics and injuries didn't let him from getting the magical 300 wickets in test matches

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

exactly. 

Srinath was a lion heart, unfortunately Kapil dev's politics and injuries didn't let him from getting the magical 300 wickets in test matches

+ mana athletic fielders aa time lo opposition ki baaga helped 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Yes Mark Waugh is elegance personified but vaadini appatlo lazy elegance anevallu because he sometimes takes a second longer to hit his shots, that's why it looks so elegant but against express pace like Allan Donald telipoyevaadu. Anduke he was a better batsman in ODIs compared to Test matches, if you compare his averages in test and ODI you will see that. 

Mark Waugh is closer to Md Azharuddin when it comes to elegance, I have a hard time thinking about who's more elegant with their flicks but I will give the edge to Azzu bhai. Aa style never beforu never afteru

Azhu uses wrists more than Junior Waugh the later always seems silken touch in way he played but both are amazing slip catchers. You can never think of some shots which Azzu could play from out side off stump towards leg side.

One more player you can say who had just thrived on  timing was Damien Martyn

• Upvote 1