Justice NV Ramana stands up against constant demonization of farmers by the regime

Telugodura456

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nuvve kadhara incentivize them to move away from farming anindhi. entha eneskesuku vasthavura govt ni against farmers. Privelged prick.

so I didn't blame the farmers kadha.. mari enduku eguruthunnav yedhava.

btw incentivize them to move away from paddy cultivation anna. not whole farming. govts with some imagination and will can create markets to achieve this.

NV Ramana solution enti? some random ministers are talking about stubble burning (which is a serious problem), and Ramana's response is to pretend like there are other factors for the pollution here, anthe na? malli suggestion to have two day lockdown. emanna naa..

Indian union govt ni antha thidathaav... Supreme court nundi order/advise pass cheyyochha annayya bypassing elected govt? Supreme court justice Ramana meedha enti ra babu nee love. Supreme court AP govt control chesthundha annayya emanna?

mari intha open aypothey elaga caste prema vishayam lo? koncham consistency maintain chey. lol. notiki vachindi vaagaku

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

power lo evadu unte vallani naaki adhe right ane immoral oppurtunist ra nuvvu.

rey. sambandam lekunda enduku ra vaaguthunnav.

madras lo adhedho premier institute paruvu teeyaku ra babu

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so I didn't blame the farmers kadha.. mari enduku eguruthunnav yedhava.

btw incentivize them to move away from paddy cultivation anna. not whole farming. govts with some imagination and will can create markets to achieve this.

NV Ramana solution enti? some random ministers are talking about stubble burning (which is a serious problem), and Ramana's response is to pretend like there are other factors for the pollution here, anthe na? malli suggestion to have two day lockdown. emanna naa..

Indian union govt ni antha thidathaav... Supreme court nundi order/advise pass cheyyochha annayya bypassing elected govt? Supreme court justice Ramana meedha enti ra babu nee love. Supreme court AP govt control chesthundha annayya emanna?

mari intha open aypothey elaga caste prema vishayam lo? koncham consistency maintain chey. lol. notiki vachindi vaagaku

Judicial overeach is a good topic. I am no fan of indian judiciary - but thats not the point here. It shows how even a little bit of representative judiciary forces a little for good. i want to see more representation of a lot of castes in indian judiciary.

indian justice is simple justince in india but never about justice of india.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Judicial overeach is a good topic. I am no fan of indian judiciary - but thats not the point here. It shows how even a little bit of representative judiciary forces a little for good. i want to see more representation of a lot of castes in indian judiciary.

indian justice is simple justince in india but never about justice of india.

nanna bujji. who cares about representation when the rhetoric coming from such diverse representation is not useful to the broader society.

I don't mind representation, but if judges are going to run their mouth, then they are no better than the ones who monopolised judiciary before them.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nanna bujji. who cares about representation when the rhetoric coming from such diverse representation is not useful to the broader society.

I don't mind representation, but if judges are going to run their mouth, then they are no better than the ones who monopolised judiciary before them.

Nee thalakaayi le. I am not supporting indian judiciary just highligghting one small aspect of it for this thread.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Nee thalakaayi le. I am not supporting indian judiciary just highligghting one small aspect of it for this thread.

and I called NV Ramana to stfu.

you could've just ignored that and moved on since you don't support Indian judiciary. what prompted you to respond like a fcuking casteist pimp?

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

judicial overreach. stfu NV Ramana.

activist judges pontificating on issues that dont involve them is the bane of India.

Another victim of back biting politics of Nakka. This Ramana bro does not have a clue as to what happens to him if he stands up against the Modishah backed Judiciary and media.

21 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

judicial overreach. stfu NV Ramana.

activist judges pontificating on issues that dont involve them is the bane of India.

Finally someone sane. Judicial overreach is the next biggest bane for the country.