Lifestyle of friends in India looks much better than USA

huma

2 hours ago, huma said:

During my recent visit I observed Lifestyle of friends in India is much better than mine.

They have everything big brand wear, Apple products, 75inch tv, Car. Every weekend 

outing with family, time with friends and family. The only thing they lack is big house

and money in accounts. My friend has maid servant, watchman washes his car. Tiffin

centre opposite apartment. High speed internet. Variety of food deliveries.

They are healthy and  have satisfaction in life.

I agree! 

51 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

If you have money India lo now a days you can find every comfort, considering we are culturally tied to India our lives will off course be more comfortable in India if you have money. Life in US in general sucks after marriage and kids- it’s work, cook, clean, sleep, drop and pick up kids that’s it. 

egjactly-allu-arjun.gif

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, huma said:

During my recent visit I observed Lifestyle of friends in India is much better than mine.

They have everything big brand wear, Apple products, 75inch tv, Car. Every weekend 

outing with family, time with friends and family. The only thing they lack is big house

and money in accounts. My friend has maid servant, watchman washes his car. Tiffin

Elliporadhe mari 

Not everyone. Nuv metro cities lo vaallla life style choosi india mottham ila untundanukuntunnav. Tier 2 cities lo rural lo ila undadu. Basic standard of living with moderate life style untaai mostly

4 hours ago, huma said:

+ lots of holidays

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Valla salaries entooo. Do they work? Or they just spend money and enjoy 

Salaries are competitive now in product based companies.. 8-16 years experience match like 20-60 Lakhs per annum packages. If you are talented and smart to grow with upskill, you can live with 1.5 lakhs per month pay check and if both you work, you can easily get 2-3 lakhs house income.

• Upvote 1

US lo pedda antha em takkuvani, prathi desi gaadu memunde community lo driving 80k Tesla SUVs and each family has another luxury car or tesla sedan around 50k. 

Plus ee DB lo everyday posts choostune untam gaa 3rd job ki froxy, 4th job kotta ani 3--4 jobs chesukunte enduku vaa intha edupu US lo life ante. Ondukovalani lekapothey ready made meal delivery companies unnayi gaa baane like Purple carrot or ubereats/doordash option always exists.