Oora Mass Euphoria …. 🦁akhanda trailer Roar

JustChill_Mama

1 hour ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

@Rendu baa time to buy more yellow shrts. Theatr kelte yelagu unnadi chirigipodhi plus 3-4 extra shrts chirigpoye la vundi movie. Blackbustr on the cards. 

I don't belong to chillar batch 

I don't exhibit chillarism 

Youth lo vunnappudu theater lo allari chese vallam Gani chillar panulu eppudu cheyyaledu 

tenor.gif.cb202ffb72431e5c0df3dc9ded7ec0

• Upvote 1

Looks promising. Trailer lo unna intensity 50% movie lo unna hit pakka.

Wigs vishayam lo boyapati movies lo balio ki baaga suit avuthayi. Migitha cinemas lo malli comedy ayipothayi. Dont understand why he just dont continue with same.

boyapati & nbk movie antey double action ani fix emo

• Haha 1

As it is ga undi kada. As usual balayya double role. Okadu current generation and another one either flash back or dual role, regardless that balayya is always rugged, looks powerful and massy…same mustache and same light beard…And he always hidden and only shows up when there is too much anyayam in society and he alone can handle.
inka enni yrs ra babu same concept and same treatment…When I heard that hidden balayya is Aghora, I thought May be some socio fantasy type movie…same rotta rubbish BS. 
Balayya though is always powerful and his getup suits him well…both roles. But Boyapati is just using previous combo craze and cashing in….nothing new to offer

Just now, no01 said:

As it is ga undi kada. As usual balayya double role. Okadu current generation and another one either flash back or dual role, regardless that balayya is always rugged, looks powerful and massy…same mustache and same light beard…And he always hidden and only shows up when there is too much anyayam in society and he alone can handle.
inka enni yrs ra babu same concept and same treatment…When I heard that hidden balayya is Aghora, I thought May be some socio fantasy type movie…same rotta rubbish BS. 
Balayya though is always powerful and his getup suits him well…both roles. But Boyapati is just using previous combo craze and cashing in….nothing new to offer

I think balayya fans are ok to watch same rotta, rather than another embarrassing movies of his. So for fans perspective, this is enough.