Who is he and how does he have so many connections ?

CherryGaru

landing-yodalifeline.jpg

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sudhakar-kancharla/

About

I am a seasoned Clinical Director with 9 years of data engineering and project management experience in the healthcare sector. Recognized for demonstrating a natural aptitude for managing large, complex sets of data accurately and efficiently, as well as for optimizing processes to streamline project advancement, I have a verifiable history of contributing directly to company growth and expansion throughout my career. As such, I have consistently exceeded budgetary and performance goals and I am adept at achieving maximum operational output with minimal resource expenditure. Professional focal points include data collection and analysis, SOP development, clinical operations, quality assurance, process optimization, and database management. Delivering superior administration on the latter areas of expertise requires utilization of effective communication skills, as well as performance analysis, resource management, and team leadership to support efficiency and maximum returns.

Currently, I am the Director of Clinical Laboratory with Devansh Lab Werks Inc. Under my leadership, I coordinate the clinical operations of a team of scientists working in various subcategories of the Infectious Disease unit, including immunology, serology, and microbiology. I review and verify the quality of test procedures, results, and data analyses to ensure accuracy and maintenance of laboratory standards. In addition, I liaise with senior leadership and laboratory staff to ensure the laboratory’s operational support structure in driving projects forward with minimal expenditures.

Colleagues describe me as a progressive, driven, down-to-earth, technical and managerial expert who can be relied on to offer superior solutions that deliver profitable results on time and under budget.

Experience

Managing Director
Company Name : Devansh Lab Werks, Inc Full-time
Dates Employed : Jan 2020 – Present
Employment Duration : 1 yr 11 mos

Sr Infrastructure Engineer
Company Name : American Airlines
Dates Employed : Jul 2012 – Jan 2020
Employment Duration L 7 yrs 7 mos

Education

Masters in University of North America
Degree Name : Master's degree
Field Of Study : Masters Information Technology
Dates attended or expected graduation : 2010 – 2011

38 minutes ago, CherryGaru said:

Managing Director

machine arusthndi ikkada.... chamba hand undhi antava 

To run even a small diagnostic center you definitely need connections with the doctors practicing in that area to refer patients. A business in this line with all the guests published in the invitation seems he is well connected. After Covid I see lots of diagnostic centers has mushroomed all around in my town, in Hyderabad you will find them in every corner. It is going to be competitive and we should appreciate this guy for his guts.

15 hours ago, ObiWan said:

To run even a small diagnostic center you definitely need connections with the doctors practicing in that area to refer patients. A business in this line with all the guests published in the invitation seems he is well connected. After Covid I see lots of diagnostic centers has mushroomed all around in my town, in Hyderabad you will find them in every corner. It is going to be competitive and we should appreciate this guy for his guts.

Babu also running a diagnostic center in US. He is not new to this. Also has big connections.

39 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Babu also running a diagnostic center in US. He is not new to this. Also has big connections.

adhe how ani?

where did he start?

On 11/16/2021 at 11:56 PM, CherryGaru said:

landing-yodalifeline.jpg

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sudhakar-kancharla/

About

I am a seasoned Clinical Director with 9 years of data engineering and project management experience in the healthcare sector. Recognized for demonstrating a natural aptitude for managing large, complex sets of data accurately and efficiently, as well as for optimizing processes to streamline project advancement, I have a verifiable history of contributing directly to company growth and expansion throughout my career. As such, I have consistently exceeded budgetary and performance goals and I am adept at achieving maximum operational output with minimal resource expenditure. Professional focal points include data collection and analysis, SOP development, clinical operations, quality assurance, process optimization, and database management. Delivering superior administration on the latter areas of expertise requires utilization of effective communication skills, as well as performance analysis, resource management, and team leadership to support efficiency and maximum returns.

Currently, I am the Director of Clinical Laboratory with Devansh Lab Werks Inc. Under my leadership, I coordinate the clinical operations of a team of scientists working in various subcategories of the Infectious Disease unit, including immunology, serology, and microbiology. I review and verify the quality of test procedures, results, and data analyses to ensure accuracy and maintenance of laboratory standards. In addition, I liaise with senior leadership and laboratory staff to ensure the laboratory’s operational support structure in driving projects forward with minimal expenditures.

Colleagues describe me as a progressive, driven, down-to-earth, technical and managerial expert who can be relied on to offer superior solutions that deliver profitable results on time and under budget.

Experience

Managing Director

Sr Infrastructure Engineer
Company Name : American Airlines
Dates Employed : Jul 2012 – Jan 2020
Employment Duration L 7 yrs 7 mos

Education

Masters in University of North America
Degree Name : Master's degree
Field Of Study : Masters Information Technology
Dates attended or expected graduation : 2010 – 2011

7 hours ago, Iriswest said:

6 hours ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

adhe how ani?

where did he start?

launch-yodalifeline8.jpg

25 Laks to Chiranjeevi Blood Bank, celebrities usually take money for their trusts to attend these kind of invitations of commercial establishments, so it's not just connections money plays the ball as well.