Best science lecture….

dasari4kntr

23 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

telugu GIF

This reminds me of my father. He got shot 8 times on his mission. They said the bullet hit his face and heart. I was 2year old at the time. I don't know anything about that day when his body returns home. Wish i could have the chance to hear his voice again, cuz i don't have any memory about him.

11 minutes ago, MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao said:

This reminds me of my father. He got shot 8 times on his mission. They said the bullet hit his face and heart. I was 2year old at the time. I don't know anything about that day when his body returns home. Wish i could have the chance to hear his voice again, cuz i don't have any memory about him.

mdok5.gif

28 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

mdok5.gif

Notice how these "manager" word replacements are always much more VAGUE and do not give as much specificity. Perfect way for sociopathic HR reps to dance around the issue and make sure no one knows exactly what you are or aren't agreeing to. Pretty speech, but intentionally deceptive.

SHOW MORE REPLIES

1 hour ago, MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao said:

Three ships from the Chinese coastguard blocked and fired water cannons on two Philippines supply boats within the country’s exclusive economic zone (EEZ) in the disputed South China Sea, the Philippines has said.

1 hour ago, MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao said:

Thank you MMR NVPLNMfuck