How bad really are the quality issues with Tesla guys? wana buy one need recommendations.

anna_returns_1

So recently I have gotten a bit obsessed with Tecla's and all of the cool features and things that come with them. Especially the Model X, I would love to get one someday. But now I'm hearing about major quality control problems like shift paint, the car panels having gaps, and worst of all the rain thing. Now I'm not a person who really understands cars at all and I'd like to have an unbiased answer about this. Neither the people who blindly love Tesla or hate it and all it stands for.

Id just like to know how common these things are, what are the major problems they have, how does it affect the actual cars driving and , and is it being fixed with newer cars?

4 hours ago, anna_returns_1 said:

So recently I have gotten a bit obsessed with Tecla's and all of the cool features and things that come with them. Especially the Model X, I would love to get one someday. But now I'm hearing about major quality control problems like shift paint, the car panels having gaps, and worst of all the rain thing. Now I'm not a person who really understands cars at all and I'd like to have an unbiased answer about this. Neither the people who blindly love Tesla or hate it and all it stands for.

Id just like to know how common these things are, what are the major problems they have, how does it affect the actual cars driving and , and is it being fixed with newer cars?

సన్నీ అంటే ఒక స్టైల్ కామెడీ పర్ఫామెన్స్ ఫ్రెండ్షిప్ మనసులో ఏది పెట్టుకోడు బిగ్ బాస్ విన్నర్ సన్నీ

33 minutes ago, pahelwan1 said:

Niku intha English radu ani maku telsu le gani come with your friend stories 

I.Sunny: what's this BIGGBOSS(asking BB in night) BB : plays narasimha song 👌👌👌 ఎక్కు తొలిమెట్టు.... 👌👌👌👌👌🎊 II.అన్ని tasks లో manaas తన best ఇచ్చాడు,1) balloon🎈టాస్క్ 2)water task 3) ribbons tying 4) number 143 count లో 👌👌 III.Sunny : రవితో😀 ఊరంతా తిరిగి నీ దగ్గరికి రాకపోతే ఎట్లా..?😀😀👌

4 hours ago, anna_returns_1 said:

Anna copy paste chesav ga

1 minute ago, Swatkat said:

Miryal uncle enti anna ni happy cheyochuga

సన్నీ గుంటనక్క నీ నారధుడు అన్నప్పుడు ఎంతమందికి నవ్వొచ్చింది 😂😂😂