Breaking: Farm laws repealed.

Sword_KanthaRao

7 hours ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

No, I'm not joking. I'm serious and I mean it.

This is how it works, and this is how it has always been. Are you not aware of such things happening gin the past? Are not now aware of election and poll promises? Are you not aware of election mechanism?

This is a co-wardly act. In my opinion FARM LAWS SHOULD NOT BE REPEALED. But I keep my opinions to myself and look at practicality and how stuff works.

Practicality means the moment farm protest weaken strike back again and just see if they can tire the bahujans out.

Brother people are getting smart. 

10 hours ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

KCR and BJP are hand in glove…vellani sachina nammodhu.

I suspect, KCR saw this coming. Anduke dharna chesi deadline pettindu.

Idhi perfect and apt...both are playing a dangerous game in tg!!!...dora has direct personal links with nagpur not delhi!

8 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Idhi perfect and apt...both are playing a dangerous game in tg!!!...dora has direct personal links with nagpur not delhi!

Both have common opponent I.e Congress and both know that Congress can make a come back.

BJP vs TRS, will get minority votes to TRS…and after the elections, Maharastra taraha la MIM opposition laaga, BJP+TRS might go for post poll…

Dora ni ae matram nammalem…at the same time, we will be forced to accept Dora for the third time.

30 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Thats interesting - that nagpur batch is the most self centered batch which fears majority of indians and their self respect more than anything.  Every policy that comes from that batch comes with a deep hatred of the masses - demonitization, gst or farm laws. Eventually reality will bite dora.

7 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he's openly sociopathic. he thinks its cool to be inconsistent and bend whichever side the wind blows. lite. that's how India works. so we should never hope for it to be better, unless ofcourse sword_kantharao feels that one day we should.

is that some old id?

12 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Punjab election campaign officially started.

I congratulate Shri Rahul Gandhi for his firm stand with the farmers since September 2020, against the farm laws. The Godi Media and BJP kept ridiculing him only to have a face on their egg, yet again.

asalu first time ee bill propose chesindi and contractual farming of potato start ayyindi punjab lone.... how does Rahulji defend this..??