TRS Takes Credit For Farm Laws Repeal!

Anta Assamey

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

KCR dora chesthaalu andhariki thelusu. Vetti chaakiri etc - as i said you dont have morals. You rely on cunning to achieve caste objectives - the tragedy is your cunning has never been cunning enough and always defeated by other cunning. Despite that you never think in terms of right or wrong - even more cunning is your hope.

But yes KCR gave hope to gutter fellows. 

If you ask all of india on which politician would fit the word "Cunning" , majority will point to sendral

You are just projecting your insecurities onto others 

KCR is 100 times the man than the cowardly, incompetent  Jagan Reddy who couldn't even touch yellow mafia

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryzen_renoir

• Telugodura456

• JackSeal

• Anta Assamey

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

In a state where ruling party and opposition is engaged in  welfare one upmanship there is no scope for any improvement 

Even Telangana will sink if TDP and ycp are ruling the state 

Honestly there is no use blaming the parties the whole mindset of AP people is selfish 

Every state is about to get there. Ruling and Opposition will both engage in welfare centric populist schemes.

TG is setting a bad example in welfare schemes, it's just that it is not being getting highlighted but the kind of money being spent is not justified.

Every state will be welfare centric for the next 10 years at least. This is a dangerous path but unavoidable until we go burst which I believe will happen by 2030.

Do you remember the condition of APSEB before it was split into TransCo and Genco ? State financial health kuda ide situation avabotundi.

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

If you ask all of india on which politician would fit the word "Cunning" , majority will point to sendral

KCR is 100 times the man than the cowardly, incompetent  Jagan Reddy who couldn't even touch yellow mafia

He maybe cunning in an individual way - not like you who constantly plans to weaken and divide people and give more power to nagpur and delhi. Your basic morality is a deep hatred for people and your cunning is when you act on that hatred.

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I dont know what that means. But its obvious your cunningess in supporting Jagga in the hope he will touch something has failed. 

He maybe cunning in an individual way - not like you who constantly plans to weaken and divide people and give more power to nagpur and delhi. Your basic morality is a deep hatred for people and your cunning is when you act on that hatred.

Again projecting 

I have no hatred of any people , unlike Telangana agitation I am not saying these people are looters , cheaters , etc 

I am just saying treat regions equally or divide the state 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Again projecting 

I have no hatred of any people , unlike Telangana agitation I am not saying these people are looters , cheaters , etc 

I am just saying treat regions equally or divide the state 

Regions are more than treated equally. Everyone knows its a fake cause of yours with your caste calculations. CBN is from rayalaseema after all.

Regions are more than treated equally. Everyone knows its a fake cause of yours with your caste calculations. CBN is from rayalaseema after all.

Nellore barrage ki 50 crores levu state govt ki over 5 years but state govt has money to build two barrages and bridges for amaravathi costing thousands of crores 

If you don't find it discriminatory then I have no words 

15 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Nellore barrage ki 50 crores levu state govt ki over 5 years but state govt has money to build two barrages and bridges for amaravathi costing thousands of crores 

If you don't find it discriminatory then I have no words 

This type of rubbish can be used by anyone. someone in kavali can say you dont have money for our drainage but you spend on nellore municipality roads. You are creating rhetorical issues with cunningess to strengthen delhi and nagpur.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

This type of rubbish can be used by anyone. someone in kavali can say you dont have money for our drainage but you spend on nellore municipality roads. You are creating rhetorical issues with cunningess to strengthen delhi and nagpur.

Each and every rupee spent is from municipal tax not state tax . Go build your city with municipal tax , zero objections 

9 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Each and every rupee spent is from municipal tax not state tax . Go build your city with municipal tax , zero objections 

what about all those amma vodi and freebies - where are they coming from ? when people form a state they will spend some more on this place or that place so that overall everyone benefits.

You hate welfare - You hate people of a language governing themselves. You dont want to give any benefit of doubt or even a chance. You are just a weirdo. Hardly any nellore guy will even bother arguing with you.

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what about all those amma vodi and freebies - where are they coming from ? when people form a state they will spend some more on this place or that place so that overall everyone benefits.

You hate welfare - You hate people of a language governing themselves. You dont want to give any benefit of doubt or even a chance. You are just a weirdo. Hardly any nellore guy will even bother arguing with you.

Welfare schemes don't discriminate based on region 

Cost benefit analysis lekunda preaching vadhu, go and convince any financial institutions on its viability then talk to me 

20 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Welfare schemes don't discriminate based on region 

Cost benefit analysis lekunda preaching vadhu, go and convince any financial institutions on its viability then talk to me 

Total money spent on roads or bridges is not more than 2-3% of budget. Total amaravathi spend is around 5000 crores thats less than one percent of entire AP budget for 5 years. So you are arguing that "injustice" happened within one percent and state must be split. cost benefit analysis was done for amaravati and its huge. But i think its waste on you- you have gone mad with caste.