Black Friday deals ekada chustunaru vayya

SRH

36 minutes ago, SRH said:

Apple Products and parents ki shopping ekada best antaru like dress shirts and running shoes? 

Walmart lo iPhone konta $750 Walmart gift card free free free free … without trade in aeithe $500 gift card free free free

11 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Walmart lo iPhone konta $750 Walmart gift card free free free free … without trade in aeithe $500 gift card free free free

I say this is one big BS deal baa. they lock you to 2/3yr terms and also you need to take one of the Unlimited plan, which is very xpensive if you don't use the data.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

I say this is one big BS deal baa. they lock you to 2/3yr terms and also you need to take one of the Unlimited plan, which is very xpensive if you don't use the data.

full payment chesi unlock chesukoo andulo BS emundii. 

you get to keep gift card too right. 

1 minute ago, Dabbakai said:

full payment chesi unlock chesukoo andulo BS emundii. 

you get to keep gift card too right. 

I mean to say, you don't need to get locked in terms. you can straight away buy unlocked phone, instead of paying more thru 2/3yr contract with Unlimited plan. 

problem is Unlocked plans are xpensive. they are worth only if you live your life 24/7 on phone. otherwise, you are paying more and using less.