Asalu Vicky Kaushal ki katrina Ela paddadi

ramabeer

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

emo. she hardly says anything when I watch her.

may be she's more interesting in person emo. her onscreen personality is a big zero.

nuvvu cheppake I started to think, boring or zero personality muchata teseste 

she is not so witty and not so interesting to converse ani anipistundii; Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

3 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

She used Salman to grow in Career.

She used Ranbir for sex.

Used and threw ah. Who used whom Lol

She is 38 and married a 33 yr old tall, dark and handsome guy. Annitikanna important she looks very happy in her pictures.

Vicky Kaushal has a good number of decent and recent hits. He has the future.

I don't remember watching any new movie of Ranbirs.

Katrina won #)%

Salman khan tho dirty break up cheyaledhu ,ranbir tho break up koda baga handle chesi dhi unlike deepika who still screams about her depression coz of him cheating.

I think she is very professional and knows how to keep her personal life away from spot light.so glad she dint stick with tat looser ka poor family who treated her like trash and even cropped her out of their family pictures

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

nuvvu cheppake I started to think, boring or zero personality muchata teseste 

she is not so witty and not so interesting to converse ani anipistundii; Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

True ,aish n katrina interviews Epudu boring unntayi they always have to be politically correct.

I luv sonam kapoor interviews 

8 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

Salman khan tho dirty break up cheyaledhu ,ranbir tho break up koda baga handle chesi dhi unlike deepika who still screams about her depression coz of him cheating.

I think she is very professional and knows how to keep her personal life away from spot light.so glad she dint stick with tat looser ka poor family who treated her like trash and even cropped her out of their family pictures

she is even friends with Alia which makes me wonder about her emotional investment in the relationship.

Smart lady.

9 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

deepika got abortion in australia and so be on her situation about depression.  Don't generalize deepkia who still screams..

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

this one agreed as an outsider, they should be in a way that they dont jeopardise their careers. 

4 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

She used Salman to grow in Career.

She used Ranbir for sex.

Used and threw ah. Who used whom Lol

She is 38 and married a 33 yr old tall, dark and handsome guy. Annitikanna important she looks very happy in her pictures.

Vicky Kaushal has a good number of decent and recent hits. He has the future.

I don't remember watching any new movie of Ranbirs.

Katrina won #)%

Vicky Kaushal is one of the most promising up and coming actors, solid choice by Katrina. 

She's smarter than I thought her to be

14 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Vicky Kaushal is one of the most promising up and coming actors, solid choice by Katrina. 

He is definitely going to get lot of movies..

Khans are fading away... Srk done, amir makes a movie they 2/3 years .. Salman will be done soon -

28 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

poor choice by vicky antava NTR-1.gif

13 hours ago, summer27 said:

This photo of Katrina Kaif posing with Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi is  going viral - Movies News

Is that neha dhupia to left??

btw, gadafi gaadu..khader khan laa unnadu ...

okka pic tho gunde kosi karam pettav bro, gadafi gadu apsarasalanu vadukunnada? I think she is below 20 at that time.