Houses pricing in Dallas

a_sagittarian

1 hour ago, sattipandu007 said:

Austin vella thanksgiving ki asalemundi aa city lo antha craze, bay area gallani vp lani chesi ammutunaru illu. Indian city la anipichindi highway pakkana shopping malls and stores blocking all traffic, uneven growth, no public transport and full traffic to go anywhere. green city antaru when all construction is done gree ekkada kanapadela ledu. Ma south Jersey ki randi green ante ento telustadi. Move avdamani anukunna velli chudatam manchidindi backout ayya.

Austin is a second grade city bro … just fake real estate hype thappa akkada em ledu … land prices cheap and tax evasion untadi ani konni companies move ayyayi 2020 mid lo that brought the hysteria. And the fake real estate mafia was like everything is moving to Texas ani lepi 10garu… good for nothing 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Anthey bro em cheppalem june to july poledhantey koneyatame you nasty

start shopping now, look around for all suburbs in dallas, there are many places where homes are still under 450 for 4 bhk under 2500 sft, dont fall for peer pressure and buy homes at inflated prices

winter is the best time to buy homes, first 3 yrs lo fluctuations untaayi, you are not going to sell a home if there is a correction of 10-20% as long as you have job, employment market is phenomenal which means people will continue buying homes

same home that you may find for 500 will be 530-550 in summer, you cannot even save at the rate of appreciation

5 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Austin kuda 1 year back was easy and affordable. All of a sudden real estate mafia ducked it up real bad 

Yes bro...I got a condo and home offer for roughly same price as before COVID ..

Come Feb , situation changed....I got condo but delayed the decision on home.    In one month, they ran out of investor quota ...

6 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Yes bro...I got a condo and home offer for roughly same price as before COVID ..

Come Feb , situation changed....I got condo but delayed the decision on home.    In one month, they ran out of investor quota ...

Crazy