My business class experience ✈️

JackSeal

37 minutes ago, naughty15 said:

I went 4 times but damn I didn’t created video. 

antha damn endhuku lee bro .... next time create cheyi ... andhariki cheppu neee first class experience and feel proud 

1 hour ago, Picheshwar said:

Economy class Kante entha ekkuva untadi

rule of thumb is 6 times:) frequent routes are around 3 times, and if luck has it, most times at jfk and old, the flight to delhi/mumbai sells business class at almost throw away pricing(only if its empty and at the check in counter right by the walkway) akin to the full price economy tickets, just need to be lucky:)

5 minutes ago, subramanyam_for_sale said:

rule of thumb is 6 times:) frequent routes are around 3 times, and if luck has it, most times at jfk and old, the flight to delhi/mumbai sells business class at almost throw away pricing(only if its empty and at the check in counter right by the walkway) akin to the full price economy tickets, just need to be lucky:)

Emirates lo check chesa india ki.

premium economy 4 times economy cost 😶

1 hour ago, Picheshwar said:

Emirates lo check chesa india ki.

premium economy 4 times economy cost 😶

try agent and point redemption reward flights, would definitely be cheaper.

ippudu economy class tickets business class cost unnayi..

1 minute ago, iddaritho said:

Before US reopening for travel , business class was 1800 and first class was 3400 from Raleigh to Hyderabad

During Pandemic, it is different, I booked Air India for my mother(one way) from SFO to HYD for 2000$. This is in Mar 2021.

In October, i booked for my wife and my infant daughter(less than 2) from SFO to VJA for 1800$.

These days, it all depends on the day, route and Rules of flying due to Pandemic.