ee song ki

MysoreJackson

Trend has changed man.. I think you are still stuck in those Jayamalini and Jyothi lakshmi days… If you look back, most of the popular heroines are lean and have small sizes… Ileana, Trisha, Shruti hassan, tapsee, puja hegde, rashi khanna, samantha… etc etc 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Trend has changed man.. I think you are still stuck in those Jayamalini and Jyothi lakshmi days… If you look back, most of the popular heroines are lean and have small sizes… Ileana, Trisha, Shruti hassan, tapsee, puja hegde, rashi khanna, samantha… etc etc 

Yes, only Pooja has height.. But all are ZERO size. Slim, but strong... gym bodies.

56 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

chubby busty beauties ni pettalsindi.. like poonam bajwa, lakshmi rai or rashi khanna min... ee mathekinche song ki flatron endo... varst selection....

Song concept ade kada, look doesn't matter to men as long as they are available 😜

24 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Srimanthudu Movie chusava...

53 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

pooja will suit due to her height.... sam no height no item girl looks... arabian gurram anushka ani pettalsindi....